Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday Estate Sale #32

Last night I spotted
an Ad for an Estate Sale
"60 Years In the Making"
and this one minutes from my Home


Starting at 9:00
You would think being so close
I would have been #1 or #5
But no.... others arrived 
early and grabbed a ticket


It really worked out for the best
because I was #32
and my friend Jennifer
was # 33


So we had time to visit 
while waiting for our turn
We both talked about the photos we had
seen in the Ad the night before and 
what we wanted to look for
And we agreed the garage was
where we were going first


It made the sale so much more
fun, both of us looking for things
the other might like...


In fact Jennifer found
the large container of glitter
and grabbed it for me!


Once we haggled a bit
with the Dealers about prices


We gathered our goodies
and off we went!




It was such a pleasant way to start off my Day~
And now the work begins..
photos and listing all the 
treasures In my Etsy Shops & E-bay!
Have a Great Weekend~

12 comments:

Tracy Suzanne said...

Hi Stranger. It's been so long since we've talked I hope you still remember me. ha-ha. Boy, found the sweetest little things. I'm glad your weekend started off so pleasant. Go and enjoy the rest of it.

Hugs...Tracy :)

ImagiMeri said...

How fun to just catch up with old friends and then find such cool items.

Have a great weekend!

Hugs,
Meri

My Vintage Blankie said...

Cute, cute finds. Don't you love when you find treasures so close to home?

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Fun stuff! Don't you ever keep anything, Diane? :)

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Cute things! I need to start going to Estate Sale more often and finding those great vintage things. The thrifts are awful right now.

JunkStuffTreasures said...

What neat Christmas tree ornaments! And, the towels with the tatting(?) are in such nice shape.

Sallyford said...

What darling finds I love the doll heads. Please tell me how I find local Estate sales. I am new to this as I'm from Britain and thing are different over there. where do I search? many thanks Sally xx

My Vintage Mending said...

Diane these are darling...I must say I have tried several times to make a run on things in the shop and they are gone before I get there...You have great taste...glad to see you had a great time...Renee

Elyse said...

sounds like a very, very fun day! great saturday finds, too!

xo
elyse

Creative Breathing said...

Hi Diane, It seems I am discovering so many couples who were married in Hawaii. TSG promises me she smiled in the offical photographs. Can't wait to see them! Thanks for stopping by. E

Cindy said...

Love the "Non Tarnish Glitter"! i especially like things in the old boxes, don't you?

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

A fun day for sure!