Saturday, September 17, 2011

Vintage Garage Sale Saturdayfinds

Well these are just about the cutest
Little Bags I've come across
I mean really 
A "Circus Elephant"


It just shows you 
that you never know what your
gonna find out there
On a Saturday Morning


A whole mailing Box full
of these little treasures


Not sure of the exact date
but I do know that mailing label
is an oldie!

I can think of so many ways to use
these aside from filling
with Peanuts for a Vintage Inspired Party
How about using them for packaging
your Shop smalls


There is no way I could possibly use
them all so I have put groupings of 20 together
and will be adding them to my Shop


Now these little red velvet berries with seed beads
was a project that the owner never completed
I think a bit of velvet added
to the tops would be 
the perfect way to finish them off!

Hope your having a Great Weekend
Sorry No Pink to Share this Saturday!

13 comments:

JunkStuffTreasures said...

So adorable!! I love red & white anything, but these are especially cool!

GARAGE SALE GAL ~ Deb's Earthly Delights said...

Those are so swseet! They would be fun for Christmas too.
Thank you for your kind words about Mack :)
Warmly,
deb

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Those peanut bags are the cutest! And I remember making those velvet strawberries! I wonder if I finished mine! heehee! ♥

Kris Pare said...

Love those mailers! and wonderful for journaling.

Cindy said...

What great graphics on those bags! love them.

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

I can see a party banner made out of those bags. :)

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

Aw, they would have been perfect for my carnival last June! Very sweet. Dontcha love those old graphics? I actually credit you for getting me back into ephemera, especially old cards. You never fail to inspire!

Have a great week,
Jill

Bunny Rose Cottage said...

Diane, those elephant bags are sooo cute!! I can see Jenn from Eye Candy Creations using those for something fabulous :) I would love them for a little boys birthday party! Those velvet strawberries are so yummy! You always find the most amazing things!
Big hugs,
Amy

Cheryl said...

Oh those are darling bags! The strawberries as well! Great finds ;-)

The Joyful Thrifter said...

I just found your blog, and I am so glad I did. Your finds are lovely!

Smiles,
The Joyful Thrifter

My Blessed Serendipity Life said...

Those elephant popcorn bags sure bring back the memories of going to the circus. Love those sweet strawberries too.

Danielle

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Yup, you just never know what waits at the next sale! You always find wonderful things!!

xxoo

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

So many ideas are filling my head...to use those adorable bags! What a lucky find!