Wednesday, October 5, 2011

11:00 P.M. Pacific Time

It's quite here tonight...
Except for the murmur of the T.V.
And I decided to get working on my
Vintage Inspired Christmas Goodies...


Now the only way to do that is to bring it all
out and start digging through 
the containers filled with Holiday Bits...


In fact my Studio now is a Total Mess...


I got a few of these Bottle Brush Trees
blinged up and ready to add to my Shop


I always decorate my trees with Vintage
mercury Ornaments
the authentic glass beads really
give them the Vintage Twist I love!




Now this is a before shot of a vintage
Tree Topper, the plastic type
so I really bought it to add some bling!
I'll share a photo of it when I'm done


This darling Lefton Bell Angel
 found the 2nd day of an Estate Sale
she had the hallo on the candle
broken off so I thought a couple
gold mercury beads would be just
the right touch to give her a 2nd life!


Well now it's closing in on 11:30 P.M.
so I think it's time to turn off the 
lights and shut down my Mac
(thank you Steve Jobs)
and go to bed...
Nite Nite~
Hugs & Kisses

13 comments:

Marilou of Lulu's Lovlies and Heartful Creations said...

Good night Diane, and yes God Bless Steve Jobs and we are thankful for our Mac's. Hugs XO Marilou

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

I just love seeing all the vintage christmas...yum!

My Vintage Mending said...

I could look at your photos for hours. Just vintage candy...Smiles...Renee

Sherri B. said...

I always enjoy seeing your special finds. I thought of you when thrifting the other day, wondering how you find all of those wonderful treasures you bring home. xo

Cindy said...

Wow, you sure do have a great collection of vintage Christmas goodies! Can't wait to see what you do with all of it.

Thespoena McLaughlin said...

I so adore vintage Christmas goodies and your creations are the loveliest ever! Have fun creating!

Sandy said...

So many pretty things I just love to look at...but I am barely there for Halloween! I guess I am not a true sales person, I just can't make Christmas stuff months ahead...or fall...or Halloween....well, you get my drift! LOL

Creative Breathing said...

Happy Birthday Diane! I so love when you are getting your shop ready for Christmas. You put vintage together like no one's business! I must take a peek at the peanut bags to go along with my circus characters. Oh my gosh I can imagine the laugh when you saw so many. You couldn't leave them, thank goodness! Have a great weekend ahead! Elizabeth

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Merry Christmas Diane! :)

GARAGE SALE GAL ~ Deb's Earthly Delights said...

Fun Christmas "stash" and it's always fun to see what you are up to!
Happy weekend and "hunting"!
Warmly,
deb

Angela said...

I was thinking of you earlier this week because you inspired me to try decorating nut candy cups at Easter & I decided I need to buy red crepe paper for Christmas cups. Then I realized that I haven't stopped by in a long while! Hope you had a great summer & looking forward to come Christmas inspiration from you! I like the pink glitzy trees.

The TinCan Cottage said...

Love Love Love All Your Vintage Christmas cuteness! Can't wait to see what you come up with!:D
Smiles,
Christine

Creative Breathing said...

Your late nights result in such cute things! Everything you create is so special Diane! Elizabeth