Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Experimenting with Aqua Colored Trees

Tonight I am playing in Dyes...


I had a request for a custom order
White and Aqua Bottle Brush Trees
So I'm busy mixing dyes
and trying different soaking times
and rinse times
Wanting to achieve just the right color


So here I sit with my finger tips a beautiful shade
of Blue... And I have a Real Estate Listing
appointment tomorrow..
Won't know just what has worked
until the dye dries...
So I'll post an up date in a few days
Wish me Luck~
oxox

8 comments:

busymartha said...

The trees are so pretty, I love the colors!

Kris Pare said...

LOVE those beautiful trees! will you be listing some? I would love a couple. I tend to get those looks on my fingers when I go on calls with the bankers! LOL..nothing like being an artist and explaining to the customer.

Kris

BEAR's Mom said...

i love the bottlebrush trees...can you wear lacey gloves to the appointment??? just kidding :D
~victoria~

LBP said...

I love the aqua tree!!! Wouldn't that be pretty with a setting with aqua, pink and white trees with mercury silver balls!

Blessings

Linda

Creative Wings Boutique said...

oh ur trees are marvelous...I have used kool-aid packets to achieve an aqua color...
hugs

Angela said...

Ooooh, I like them!!

Cindy said...

Very pretty trees! I'm sure your colored fingers just show the world you are an artist!

ImagiMeri said...

Oh wow, I think I like your colors better than the ones I found at "Cost Plus" the other day.

Hugs,
Meri