Saturday, October 1, 2011

Vintage Pink Ballerina Music Box

Pretty and Pink
not so Shabby
and Oh so Chic!
Porcelain Dancing 
Ballerina Music Box


Oh girls isn't she darling...
I just knew the minute I spotted
her I had to buy it!


When I'm out shopping at Estate
and Tag Sales I tend to
buy what I think my 
shoppers would like..


And to be honest it's usually 
something I would Treasure
It's so much easier for me to Shop
keeping in mind the style of Vintage
I like and being assured there are
plenty of gals that feel the same~
You can find her in my E-bay Shop Saturdayfinds
Choose a link below to see
her in motion!


Happy Pink Saturday Girls
Love Ya,

3 comments:

Sherri B. said...

She is so very pretty and reminds me of a music box I had as a child with a ballerina almost like her.

My Vintage Studio said...

Help Diane,
So sorry i have not been visiting...Aug& Sept were not good to me.
Happy Beated Birthday! I read your post...sounds like your day was full of love.
All of your vintage finds look wonderful!
Wishing you a wonderful day.
Hugs, Sharon

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

Pretty! You always have a nice eye!