Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Crafting Christmas with Vintage Trims

I've been busy dragging the Christmas
tubs down from the attic....
Well so far I've brought down just the 2
That have all the Craft goodies inside
and the boxes with some of the Vintage
Christmas Decorations from the sales
through the year


I started working on a Christmas Box
last night adding vintage Christmas 
Miniatures to it


Hope to complete it tonight
and add it to my Shop


I have to commit to the placement
of the minis
and get it done!

Happy Crafting~

8 comments:

Sherri B. said...

Hope we can get a peek at it when you're done! xo

My Vintage Mending said...

Diane these are darling. I always admire how you push the limits and fill them to excess. It is like adding more frosting to the cake. There is never enough. Gorgeous...smiles...Renee

vivian said...

Hi diane! such fun things to play with I see! You always make the absolute sweetest christmas things! cant wait to see what comes out of your christmas supply boxes!
xoxo
vivian

ImagiMeri said...

Hi Diane, it looks like you're having so much fun. I wish I had half the goodies you've got and all the time you have to play with them all. I'm hoping things will look better next year. You always make such incredible goodies.

Hugs,
Meri

Sarah said...

So cute Diane! I have always loved your Christmas creations! I can't wait to see more over the next month and a half!

xo,
Sarah

pollydove said...

Seeing all of those fun little items just makes me smile ... happy crafting to YOU!!! :)

My Vintage Studio said...

Hi Diane. Your vintage Christmas finds are wonderful! Have a great time creating.
Sharon

GardenofDaisies said...

This is soooo cute! I LOVE the little angel on top.