Thursday, November 3, 2011

November's Countdown to Christmas

Well it's Official..
Halloween is behind us all
time to focus on Christmas


I've been very busy working on
My Vintage Inspired Bottle Brush Trees
I've added the Aqua trees to
my Shop this year, I'm pleased
with the way the color came out!


Needless to say I've been tree crazy...
The picture below is a portion of my kitchen counter
up until our Halloween Party
when I had to find a place to put them


Also altering a few Vintage Christmas Treasures
this sweet angel was missing 
a couple of ceramic pieces
so I added the gold mercury bulbs


I'll be listing some Vintage 
Greeting Cards in my Shops


And This Estate Sale Santa
I bought last weekend
he's in my E-bay Shop


I've got plenty to keep me busy
now just a bit of a juggling act
from Realtor to crafter, wife
mother, grandmother, sister, daughter
and friend


I wanna take sometime soon
to share some of the other great 
creations I'm seeing out there.
Happy Crafting,
ox

16 comments:

sissie said...

Hi Diane,
What is about bottle brush trees that make us love them so.....yours are so pretty. Love the aqua.

Love the vintage Santa too.

hugs
Sissie

BEAR's Mom said...

love your trees Diane...
check my post about Christmas Village...i could use some of those trees right now :D
BEAR HUGS
~victoria~

My Vintage Mending said...

I cannot imagine how you do it all. Your work is just amazing...I love to come and be inspired here. Have a wonderful week...smiles...Renee

Creative Wings Boutique said...

I luv it all
hugs

Sherri B. said...

Your sweet angel turned out great with the gold bulbs added...So many special things! xo

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Let it begin! Thanks for the eye candy! ♥

Cheryl said...

Lovely. I have been wrapping Christmas presents all morning lol

Cindy said...

those trees are beautiful! I am sure that will be bought up quickly!

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

for me it does not get any better than vintage christmas!

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

You are wearing a lot of different hats....and doing it so well!

teddy bears Marin to Venice said...

Fantastic Blog !

Rosarita

Elyse said...

it's always such fun to see what you've got to show. adorable!

xo
elyse

Lynn said...

Hi,
Are you going to make anymore Christmas posy pockets? Let me know if you do.
Hugs

Charlene said...

YIKES! Christmas will be here before we know it!!! LOVE the trees!
Charlene

Pink Roses and Teacups said...

Hi Dianne,

Boy, you are the busy bee! Love all of your pretties!

Hugs,
Debbie

debi said...

Love the Santa mugs!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs!