Saturday, November 19, 2011

Theme Christmas Angels


Saturday In California
Grey clouds temp 60 degrees
It feels like Fall in California~


I thought I would share a few of my Angels
with you today...
The sweet "Christmas" Image is one
of my favs Isn't she so stinkin cute?
I decided to share it 
with others this year


You can Find the Digital Image In my Etsy Shop
No shipping e-mailed out right away to you..
just Save and Print!



These 2 Angels are on a shelf in my Studio
year round, I never get tired of
these Vintage figurines, some of them
are rescues that have a crack or a ding
nevertheless loved by me...

ox,

13 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Your angels are lovely indeed.

Hugs, Kaye xoxox

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

They are so sweet! I started with a set of 3 bell angels from my grandma and my collection has grown to cover our buffet at
Christmas.

Karen said...

How sweet! And all that pink!! So nice of you to rescue the little cracked and imperfect pieces. What a soft heart you have.
Enjoy your weekend.
Karen
Ladybug Creek

Cindy said...

Very cute angels, both paper and china!

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

I don't think I've ever seen a male angel like the one you have. I can never tire of angels. They're very inspiring, aren't they?

Terra said...

Diane, these angels are precious and full of personality.

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

love your little angels, so sweet. I was able to pick up a 2 of them last weekend

Celestial Charms said...

Such beautiful angels!
Maureen

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Who doesn't love an angel? These are darling.
And your Christmas box below, turned out just beautiful.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving.
Mary Lou

GARAGE SALE GAL ~ Deb's Earthly Delights said...

Hi Diane,
Aww..you have the sweetest angels :)
Love your Christmas box with all those yummy vintage items on it!
I'm doing a few crafts things this weekend.
Hope you have a sale soon!
Warmly,
deb

Jann Olson said...

Hi Diane,
Your angels certainly are heavenly. Love the card too. You always find the best vintage holiday items. Happy Holidays!

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

I love all of your sweet vintage angels....better keep the grand kids away from those little treasures!

Creative Breathing said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you Diane! What sweet angels. When I see these in the store, I always think of you. Definitely a Pink Girl purchase! I had to peek again at your Christmas box. I just love it! It's a posy pocket in 3D!
Elizabeth