Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Birthday and A Surprise!

A another Birthday Celebration
And all our Grands were there!


Beware Lot's of Pictures on this Post..

Just to let you know what keeps me busy
Or should I saw who keeps me busy!


Our Oldest Grand-peep 4 years old


2nd Oldest Grand-peep 4 years old


3rd oldest Grand-peep 3 years old


4th Oldest Grand-peep 2 years old



5th Oldest Grand-peep 2 years old


6th Oldest Grand- peep 1 years old


7th Grand-peep 11 months old

And while we were all celebrating 
a Birthday at Chucky Cheese
Our Daughter surprised us with this!


Yes Grand-peep #8


A Girl Due In May!
(she has 2 boys)

Whats a woman to Do...
I guess it's official Girls
I'm a full-on Grandma!!
Wow this post just made me feel
very old! 
ox



6 comments:

NanE said...

Congratulations!!!! I don't have any grandchildren YET but lately I've been seeing all these pics of friends with their Grand babies and I have to admit, I'm a little envious. How lucky you are to have so many cute little squishy faces to kiss. May will be here before you know it! Hugs, Nan

vivian said...

aww! congratulations! wow! thats alotta grandiepies! And they are all beautiful. just like their grammie!
xoxo
vivian

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

Aren't those grandbabies the sweetest things?!

I would never guess that you're a granny!

Margaret said...

So adorable! My Caitlin has spent a few happy birthdays at Chuck E Cheese! Have a great day!

Lisa ~Suburban Retreat~ said...

Yipee ... congratulations! You're not old - you're blessed with such a beautiful family! I am patiently waiting for any one of my kids or step-kids to present me with a similiar gift! Hint, Hint, Hint.

Sandy Michelle said...

OMG how exciting! Congrats! Happy belated birthday to your grand Son too!

Sandy xox