Thursday, January 19, 2012

Is it Spring Yet?

Ok I know I know...
your thinking aren't you a little
early for Easter!


Like I said in my previous post
My daughter and I are really trying
to get a jump on things this year...


Last night I added the colorful Polka Dots
to an Easter Banner!
So I could take pictures today~




We haven't forgotten Valentines Day
We have the Shop stocked with 
Love Banners!
And my Valentine Favor Baskets


It's just that I've learned the hard way
you've always gotta be one step
ahead of the Holiday...
When I pack Christmas away...
I'm getting out Valentines Day goodies
Valentines gets packed up it's Easter and so on...
It's a never ending process....
And of course in the middle is
Birthdays, Weddings and Baby Showers
Back to the Art Table!
ox,

16 comments:

Lisa said...

Very sweet!! I am ready for the sunshine!! I love your cupboard with the jadeite! What a great collection and back drop for your Happy Easter!
Hugs, Lisa

Sherri B. said...

It's one happy occasion after another at your place Diane..that's why I always love stopping by! xo

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

Haha! Just a WEE bit early for Easter! Wish it were here though, I already feel the effects of S.A.D. getting to me. : (

GARAGE SALE GAL ~ Deb's Earthly Delights said...

Fun and Happy banners! The polkadots really add to the banner!
Wondering if you've heard from Rhea!!??
Still working on the craft room..!
Have a great weekend!
Warmly,
deb

Terry said...

Love the banners, even though its a little early for Easter!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I'm loving all of the pretty banners...they are the hottest item this year! You always make such pretty things! ♥

My Vintage Mending said...

Diane these look so warm...Spring means the heat comes back right? Easter colors are a welcome sight. Smiles...Renee

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

Oh, my!! We're finally having Christmas this weekend and you're already thinking Easter!

Cute banners! Love all the green and pink dishes in your cupboards.

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

Cute banners but....I am drooling over all your Jadeite!

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

I adore your banners...I must order one right away!

LBP said...

Your easter decorations are just adorbale. Easter is my favorite holiday because it is in the SPRING! Where did you find that beautiful purply/lavender tinsel? I love it!

Blessings

Linda

Heather said...

Hi, my name is Heather! Please email me when you can, I have a question about your blog!

HeatherVonSJ[at]gmail[dot]com

Stampin D Amour said...

It's never too early for the next holiday! Super cute banner! xo

-pamela :)

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

I think it's never too early to craft for any holiday!

You know I love those dots! :)

vivian said...

Love your banners. the polka dots on the easter banner make are perfect! and of course, you know I love your little treat cups!
Happy Sunday!
xoxo
vivian

Jean Knee said...

I love that banner with the polka dots. and no way is it ever too early for any kind of holiday.