Saturday, February 25, 2012

February's Saturdayfinds

Estate Sale Goodies


I was 4th in line and went through the
house pretty quickly...


It was a Estate Sale run by professionals
the prices on some things were higher
then I was willing to pay.....


So I pretty much left with just a basket full
of Vintage Children's Sweetness


Bundles of Baby Clothes and sweet little shoes~
A very unique  and oh so sweet Baby Planter


And a nice collection of Vintage Children's Books
So now my plan is to return on 1/2 price day, 
thats pretty easy since the sale
is minutes from my home.
I'll keep you posted on my new
found Treasures!

Happy Hunting~

11 comments:

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

looks like a fun estate sale!

vivian said...

I think I'm going to start collecting old books for my grandbabies to read while they visit. Im not sure whatever happen to all the ones we use to have! I probably gave them away. (horrible me!)
have a great night!
xo
vivian

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

That little planter is adorable! Good luck on half-price day!

GARAGE SALE GAL ~ Deb's Earthly Delights said...

It seems when we have the lower number to get into the estate sale, there isn't much..LOL!!!I love going the 2nd day for 1/2 off!
Your bunny's are darling!!!that you showed in the last post!
Warmly,
deb

Sherri B. said...

Those are the most precious finds that I have seen in ages...I don't usually find baby things of that era, good job! xo

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Looks like you did okay with your haul from the Estate Sale! Love the vintage books!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Sweet books, Diane! ♥

My Vintage Mending said...

Oh the books I am drooling already. Such a lovely lot you were lucky to get. I am glad you had a chance to have some fun. Smiles...Renee

Ric Rac and Polka Dots said...

Oh do I love those children's books. I have a little collection of them and they are so sweet! Go back and get everything else you wanted when it is half price! Woohoo! I'm excited for you!!!
Hugs,
Julie

Stampin D Amour said...

**DRooL** These are fantastic finds! Love them! xo

-pamela :)

Carly said...

Unbelievable finds! So precious! I <3 the baby booties! Vintage books, so sweet! I can't wait for estate sales in CT! Were looking a snow these days! Thanks for the sweet comment you left! ;)
Have a Suneday!
Carly