Friday, February 3, 2012

Playing with PINK Bump Chenille

The other day I purchased this Beautiful
Bubblegum Pink Chenille from a Darling Etsy Shop
I wasn't  positive what I was going to make
but for some reason it made me thing SPRING


And so Thursday night when the house
was ever so quiet
(I don't know about you but when the house is quiet
I find it the best time to create)

I stayed up in the wee hours and began to play....
Twisting and gluing and shaping


And heres what I made...
Little Miss Pink Bunny
and more....


The perfect addition to my Easter Favor Baskets this year!
A girl never has enough Bunnies!
ox,

13 comments:

vivian said...

I know I already told you on flickr and facebook, but she is adorable!
I hope you have a lovely weekend!
xoxo
vivian

Kim@My Fairytale Cottage said...

Diane, This is so cute, you always make such pretty things. This does remind me of Spring and I am oh so ready for Spring!!
-Kim :)

Cindy said...

She is so cute! I guess I'm ready for spring because this wants me to put away the red stuff and get out the Easter pastels. Have a great weekend.

Sally@Enlightenment for the Sleepy said...

How Darling! I love it. You're so creative, Sallu xxx

Nan said...

Oh this is just darling. I hope you make up some to sell.

My Vintage Mending said...

How pretty in pink...smiles...Renee

Ann said...

That is just too darling. Sweet little bunny made of chenille. Love it.
Ann

Ric Rac and Polka Dots said...

Oh my goodness Diane, you are sooooooo good. I love it! I have to buy some of that chenille and see what happens in my craft room! thank you so much for the inspiration and lovely pictures.
Julie

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Just darling....I love it so much!

Pink Roses and Teacups said...

Oh these are just darling!! Can I buy just the bunny?

Hugs,
Debbie

A Vintage Chic said...

Such adorable chenille bunnies, Diane! Love them! You always create the most wonderful things...

Wishing you a beautiful day, my friend...

Julie

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

You and your work is always so cute!! Thanks so much for the advice the other day too. : )

Jean Knee said...

Diane,
I got my bunny in the mail . It is soooo cute!