Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Springtime Fun!

Well Looks Like Springtime is Here....
Ok I know it's not official 
until March 20th
But for sure Spring has Sprung
In My Craft Studio!


I'm having fun Creating all sorts
of Whimsical Goodies
in the wee hours after work


Baskets filled with Happiness


Guaranteed to bring a smile .....


And all kinds of Chenille Friends
to add to everyones Springtime Trees


I get a giggle going when I'm making these
little Springtime Pals


All different colors and styles
are filling my Etsy Shop


I'm now working on a 
"Springtime Giveaway" 
so stay tuned next post
will be the giveaway!
(and no jumping through hoops promise)
We're all way to busy for that!

Until then ....
May the Glue Gun Gods be with you!
Hugs,

12 comments:

JunqueMagnet said...

Well the Glue Gun Gods are surely smiling upon you! These look terrific. Happy creating!

My Vintage Mending said...

These are so yummy. The colors just make you smile. Each one cuter than the last. I can only imagine how much fun you have. Smiles...Renee

GARAGE SALE GAL ~ Deb's Earthly Delights said...

Hi Diane,
Always fun to see your cute and sweet creations.
Made a few cards yesterday with a friend. Feels great to create!
Warmly,
deb

very merry vintage style said...

Love these sweet creations!
Mary

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Goodness!! How cute these all are!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Anne@A Little Fur in the Paint said...

So lovely! Delightful blog; I'm a new follower! ♥
Hugs,
Anne

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

I just love your kitty cats and bunnies! your blog is always cheerful because of all the pastels.

Angela said...

Your springtime creations always inspire me and makes me smile!

Polly said...

Just love all your cute stuff! Look forward to spring!

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

Wow Diane, you sure use the talents God's given you - thank you! You make the world a brighter place. : )

Jill

GardenofDaisies said...

So cute! Especially that little purple kitten!

Miss Gracie's House said...

Darling spring creations!
Rene'