Saturday, March 24, 2012

Springtime Vintage Saturdayfinds

Well today it was predicted to rain...
so the Garage sales were few
I did wake up early and decided
to venture out anyways.


You see Friday sales were out for me this week
hubby and I had our own Garage Sale!
We did pretty darn good just about sold out
of everything!


So Saturday was it for me!
I found a few vintage treasures
and then I decided to take the last little
box of garage sale leftovers to our local Charity Shop
and of course I had to go in and take a quick peek!
And thats when I found the bags full of 
Vintage Satin Fruit and today
anything blue was 1/2 price...
Each bag had something blue!
Yippie!!


So not too bad for a slow 
garage sale day~
So I guess the moral of my story is
there's always something out there
to be found..... you just need to
be out there looking!

Happy Spring~

6 comments:

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

I don't think I've ever seen satin fruit before. The colors look so pretty and I'm sure you've dreamed up something creative to do with them!

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

Hi Diane,

Thanks for the directions on linking, I'll see if I can figure it out.

This has been the BEST winter in so long. No snow and spring-like weather in MARCH....MARCH where it's always dark and freezing. Loving it all!!

Nan said...

Oh my I would love those blue buttons for my vintage sewing projects, will they be in your shop I hope? Have a great weekend Diane! PS I have several of your Easter creations sitting out.

Blessed Serendipity said...

The satin fruit is so pretty and those colors are divine!

Danielle

Cindy said...

Those satin fruit are pretty! I'm happy for you that you did so well with your garage sale. We had one about 5 years ago, and did pretty well. It's a lot of work, so it's good when you can make some money.

Pieceful Bits said...

Happy Spring, Diane:)