Friday, April 27, 2012

Isn't She Lovely...

Posy Paper Dolls


And then there was 3....

I've been in my Studio stealing some 
time in the wee hours of the morning
before my work day begins...
and later in the evening 
when all is quiet
Wanting to complete more 
Paper Dolls...
to add to my Shop

Each one will be
Gift Wrapped
with coordinating colors
of Ribbon and fluff!


Perfect for that Special Someone
bearing small bouquet of posies.


Now with the weekend ahead 
I hope to get more completed~
Have a super weekend~


15 comments:

GardenofDaisies said...

CUTE! These really do make a sweet little gift for the flower girl in a wedding.

Denise Adorian said...

So sweet and lovely-blessings on your dolls-Denise

vivian said...

they are adorable Diane!
xoxo
vivian

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

They look like 3 sweet friends on their way to a birthday party!

Blessed Serendipity said...

How cute Diane! They remind me of paper dolls. I wonder if little girls still play with paper dolls? I know that big girls do. ;)

xo,
Danielle

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

Did I ever tell you you're my hero?

Linda Ruthie said...

Those are so cute!!!

A Vintage Chic said...

I LOVE your sweet altered paper dolls, Diane--so perfectly wonderful!

Wishing you a wonderful Sunday!

Julie

Pink Roses and Teacups said...

Dianne,

You certainly made my face light up! These are darling!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

...isn't she wonderful! All three of them!

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Adorable!! Because tomorrow is May day, they remind me of little May girls. Please visit me for a chance to win Annie Sloan's book!

Creative Breathing said...

Great idea for your vintage graphic collection. Very Pink Girl! Love them! Happy May Day, Elizabeth

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

These dolls are just darling!!

Hugs,
Deb

Jean Knee said...

these are darling

Beverly @ My Sew Sweet Studio said...

These little girls are sew sweet. I enlarged them and every little detail makes them sew special. You are a clever lady.