Thursday, May 31, 2012

Altered Machbox

It's been a long time since I participated
In a swap...
and to be honest this will be my first
Matchbox swap~


Take an ordinary large matchbox
and transform it into something pretty

And this swap has a Birthday Party Theme!
I really get excited when it it comes
to anything having to do
with Parties and Vintage Birthday's
Can't get much better~


I've only altered one box in my
lifetime the one pictured above
So this will be fun and challenging
I'll keep you posted with my progress
and any advice would be much 
appreciated (:

Hugs & Kisses,

10 comments:

Karan said...

I love working with match boxes. Did a couple exchanges in a Group have on yahoo. Such fun. And your matchbox is awesome.

acorn hollow said...

sounds like fun and very creative.
Cathy

vivian said...

well this swap has your name written all over it and lucky will be the gal who gets you for her swappy pal!!
have fun! cant wait to see the after pictures.
xoxo
vivian

Valarie said...

Diane....you don't need any advice...your talent will blow them away. Can't wait to see the finished product. xxoo Valarie

GARAGE SALE GAL ~ Deb's Earthly Delights said...

FUN matchbox theme! I'm sure yours will be AWESOME!!! They are so much fun to do!
Anytime you want to do a matchbox swap with me...I'm in!
Nice ballerina cake toppers! They seem to find you!
Happy weekend.
Warmly,
deb

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

Diane, I know your matchbox will be the cutest one on the block! I'm anxious to see what you come up with. Have a great weekend!

Protector of Vintage said...

I still have my toe shoes...I suppose they are vintage now!! Love the cute little ballerinas.

My Vintage Mending said...

I don't think you need much advice...this looks gorgeous...all your sweet little touches. Oh to be your partner...smiles...Renee

Creative Breathing said...

Lucky is the person who gets you as a swap partner! These have always looked like such fun. Have a great week! Eliz

GardenofDaisies said...

This looks alike a lot of fun! I've never done any of the swaps... one of these days I'm going to have to jump in at the deep end. :-)