Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Vintage Christmas Treasures in May

Yes, you read the title right...
The last few weeks of Treasure Hunting
this Spring...


I've been lucky enough to find
a variety of Vintage Christmas goodies..


A large grouping of Vintage Holiday
Greeting Cards


With the cutest colorful Graphics...
The chenille Santa's a gift from one
of my sisters, she found them at
one of the local Estate Sales she hit!


Oh my... this kitty cat card is just way too cute...


This is a portion of Vintage Christmas
there is more in the box and all for $5

I found at a neighborhood Garage Sale
I usually always find a bit of Vintage
at just about every garage sale


You figure just about everybody has a bit of
Grandmas stuff hanging around the house.
And when they start pulling out
things to sell, thats when they find
those "old" things they never use
and set them out for us "Treasure Hunters"
It doesn't always have to be an Estate Sale

Happy Hunting~

14 comments:

Tresa said...

I love looking at vintage Christmas things any time! You got some great stuff. Good for you!

Tresa

Sherri B. said...

I would probably faint if I found just one box of things like you get...Love all of your finds! xo

My Vintage Mending said...

Diane...you really did hit Christmas early...those cards are amazing. smiles...Renee

GARAGE SALE GAL ~ Deb's Earthly Delights said...

L
O
V
E
Your card stash!! Nice! A tad jealous too :)
Warmly,
deb

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

No matter what time of year I am always thrilled to find vintage christmas!

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

Oh you lucky girl!! I just LOVE vintage x-mas cards!
I'm posting later today about my x-mas find from last week! ;)

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love the cards...and do I see a little pixie in there? Fun stuff at any time of year!

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Goodness!! What an incredible stash of vintage Christmas goodies!!
Congrats to you on this amazing buy!

Hugs,
Deb

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

Wow! You find the best things at the sales you attend. Maybe I'll get out early Sat. and see what's in my neighborhood! I can't believe your $5 box of goodies!

Carly said...

What fun! Lovely!
Have a Suneday!
Carly

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

I am soooo jealous! One thing I noticed around here is that any estate sales I hit never have any good Christmas stuff. it's always cheap, dollar store crapola. Maybe I need to move!

Cindy said...

You've inspired me to go to some garage sales this weekend. Wish me luck!

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Oh those cards are perfect!

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

You're the second person today I've read about finding wonderful vintage Christmas treasures recently. How fun. But I sure am glad it's Spring. : )
Your Posy dolls below are precious!!!
M.L.