Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Little Bit of this Little Bit of That

I've been working on a couple Match Box's
for a Swap.... my craft table is a crazy mess...

Over the weekend my sister Carrie in Oregon and I 
were chatting on the phone, I told her what I 
was up to and suggested her and I 
do a swap too...
"Birthday Party Theme"

She loves all the colors of Fiesta China
so I went to work on creating
something special just for her...


I've got the box done now the fun begins filling it
with all sorts of creative goodies...
I'll be sure to post pictures of all 3
Boxes before they are sent...

Happy Crafting~

10 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What fun...you are always so creative with you vintage goodies! Have fun!

Creative Breathing said...

I'm giggling here as you venture into my color pallet. Fiesta colors are my favorite. What a cute box! She will love it! Have a fun day. E

Cindy said...

Such pretty matchboxes! I have done a couple swap with those and they are so fun and doable. I'm sure your sister will be delighted!

My Vintage Mending said...

Diane this is darling...I can't wait to see each detail...smiles..my friend...Renee

GARAGE SALE GAL ~ Deb's Earthly Delights said...

SO colorful!!! I'm sure she will LOVE it!! and all the little treasures that will be inside the box!
Warmly,
deb

Shirley Hatfield said...

I love the matchbox idea! What a fun little canvas to work arty magic on! Can't wait to see your finished products. =D

Sandy said...

Oh Diane!!!! this is so cute!!!! you know I would love these colors....so me, don't you think???? Hope it was fun...:)

Nan said...

Oh how colorful I have Fiesta ware myself and love all the pretty colors!

Sandy Michelle said...

I wish my Sisters would do a swap with me ;( ..lol! Have a great weekend!

Sandy xox

GardenofDaisies said...

I'm sure she will love it!!! I really enjoy working on creative projects with my sisters too! :-)