Thursday, June 14, 2012

Party Matchbox Swap

Well I've finally finished 
my two matchboxes 
Petite Inspiration
~Birthday Edition~

I don't get involved in many swaps,
Not because I don't like them 
I'm usually so busy just trying to keep up
with Ebay my 2 Etsy Shops
and my Real Estate business...


But when I came across Heathers Blog 
Speckled Egg
She was organizing a Swap
I jumped on it!


She always has such great swap ideas
 very organized and run so smooth..


I must say I was a bit challenged..
My partners are two talented artists..

It has really been fun, finding just the perfect
little special delights for each...

I'll share the boxes that I receive when they arrive~


Last week I was running low on my
Vintage bump chenille so I went to one of
my favorite Shops to get some more yummy
plush chenille....
always comes packaged so sweet
just like getting a gift in the mail!


So I was able to get busy creating 


Looking forward to the weekend
I had to postpone my visit with my Mom
everyone at the house got that nasty flu
so I'll be heading out there Friday morning.

No Treasure hunting for me this weekend...
 theres always next week...
Hugs,

16 comments:

Ann said...

So cute...
Anybody would love to get that.

vivian said...

they are sooo cute DIane. whoever recieves these will be thrilled.
happy weekend!
xoxo

Creative Wings Boutique said...

Oh Diane your creation is lovely....i wish you would play along in my swap.....hugs tabitha

Theresa said...

Oh my goodness, I have never seen such embellished sweet little matchboxes! Love them and can't believe anyone could make any more beautiful! Have a blessed day, HUGS!

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

sweetness! ♥

My Vintage Mending said...

I don't think you have a thing to worry about. Your boxes are beyond gorgeous. All of the details are perfect. Beautiful job. Have a wonderful weekend...smiles...Renee

RetroSandie said...

Just beautiful!! I just love your darling designs. Everything always looks fantastic!!!

GARAGE SALE GAL ~ Deb's Earthly Delights said...

Cute and sweet just like YOU!
Bummer you can't go treasure hunting this weekend.
Hubby had a closing today! PTL!!!
Seeing a little "light" at the end of the tunnel! Hope your business is picking up.
Warmly,
deb

carrie said...

Those sweet little boxes are ADORABLE!!! I would be thrilled to get that in the mail :) You are quite talented :)

Creative Breathing said...

Diane, These boxes are filled with great things - but the outsides! One lucky swap partner, I tell you! E

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

Your attention to detail is amazing and I'm sure whoever gets these little treasures will be thrilled! There's always next weekend for hitting garage sales.

Denise said...

Oooo gorgeous Matchboxes!Lucky girls that get to be your partners.I love altering matchboxes but I have such a difficult time filling them up again.I'm going to check out your friend's blog right now :) Denise

Elyse said...

hi diane,

how sweet! i love heather's swaps and have received some of my favorite crafting items from them.

thank you for always leaving such words of support on my blog. :)

happy summer!

xo
elyse

craftyles said...

Those little matchboxes are dear! I love them. Glad you made time to enjoy the swap. Hope everybody is okay from the flu. We all had something here this weekend too, but everyone is fine now.

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh love that little package of plush chenille packaged so beautifully!! I am not too far from ventura county..what shop is that from?

curlyqmosaics said...

I saw your swap boxes on flickr. Such wonderful decoration on the boxes and delightful treasures inside. :)