Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Summer's Saturday Finds

I thought I would share a few
of my most recent Saturdayfinds


Beautiful Vintage Rosebud Sheets
Great find for $2 each


These Great little Putz Fixers
4 Houses for 99 cents
The shipping was more then the lot


Now this Box of Vintage Cake Decorations
my sister found at a local Estate Sale
for me...
I just love my sisters...
I have 4 sisters and 2 brothers
A good old large Catholic Family...



Oh and this little cutie pie
I found her June 24th 1977

my Breezy Dawn daughter and best friend
Just celebrated her Birthday!


Happy Summer~
Hugs,

10 comments:

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

You finds are very cute! I LOVE putz houses! And what a sweet pic of your daughter. She's just 6 months older than I am. :)
Cute post!
Erica

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

All great finds, especially those sheets. But the sweetest of all is the photo of your daughter!!

Cindy said...

Great finds! happy birthday to your daughter.
I just saw your 4th of July party cups. So cute!

ImagiMeri said...

Happy belated birthday to your daughter! I know what you're saying about those putz houses, I just bought a vintage scrapbook full of cards for .99 and the shipping is $6, oh well, it still works out!

Hugs,
Meri

My Vintage Mending said...

Beautiful as ever. I love to see all your goodies and how you put them to fantastic use. Smiles...Renee

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

I like your last find the best...sweet Breezy!

Nan said...

Oh you really have some great finds here Diane. Happy birthday to your sweet daughter.

Margaret said...

Happy Birthday to your beautiful daughter! What a lovely post. You always make the most amazing things. I never tire reading your lovely posts and seeing your creations. You make me smile :) Maggie/Maggie's Lil' Fixins

craftyles said...

SUch cute finds. I love the cake toppers. Can't wait to see what you use them on. Happy Birthday to your daughter!

donna said...

I love all of your finds. Happy Birthday to your daughter.
Hugs
donna