Thursday, August 23, 2012

Cooler Weather me thinks Christmas

Ok I know it's crazy...
Working on Christmas goodies in August


It's just that I have these little bits
of Vintage Christmas tucked
here and there in my Studio
So what's a girl to do?


I know how Holidays can just creep
up on me, and before I know it
well it's here!

And I really have not made anything
Halloween, not just yet...


Well hey wait a minute I'm not alone
my friend Elizabeth is also
making Christmas Creations...

Take a look at this
Whimsical Pair!


She's getting ready to open an Etsy Shop
Just In time for the Holidays!
So be sure to pay her a visit and
tell her I sent you~
ox, 


9 comments:

Celestial Charms said...

Who has time for Halloween, when the temptations of Christmas abound? :) Beautiful creations. I've been over to Elizabeth's blog today, and yes, the two of you have me yearning for the season.
Maureen

Cindy said...

Love that Christmas kitty!

Penny said...

What sweet little kittens, I love them! Hugs, Penny

Blessed Serendipity said...

Your Christmas kitties are darling!

xo,
Danielle

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Not crazy at all...getting a good start on it!

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

I need to get myself motivated. Crhistmas will be here in the blink of an eye!

Your kitties are so darn cute no matter which season they're dressed up for!

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

OMG!!

Too cute!!

Hugs,
Deb

craftyles said...

Never too early for Christmas. I love your kitties! I needed some great inspiration today and you've given it to me. Thanks

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Darling and too sweet Christmas Kitty! You make such nice keepsakes.
Warmly,
deb