Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Little Brunettes Shop Request

I recently had a customer
request a sweet little brunette..


I had one but to be honest a delightful
Vintage Image was hard to come by!

Today I looked through my Card Collection
and yippie I found one..
Oh and in the meantime I found my
stash of Vintage gift wrap..


Ok I'll admit it...
I'm a sucker for Vintage Wrapping Paper
The whimsical images are such a delight!

And besides what it was actually made for
to wrap gifts.. there are so many other
things you can use it for..

I like using it for backdrops when I
take photos,but I have also
used it in my paper crafts


Oh and of course the cute little
matching gift seals these melt my heart...


I have a box full and I also use
these in my paper crafts.


It's starting to cool down so looks like
I'll be plugging in the HOT glue gun
and get busy!
Happy Creating~


10 comments:

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

I love the darling brunette....and covet your ollection of wraps and tags!

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

vintage brunettes ARE hard to come by! That one is a cutie!

Your wrapping paper is very cute, too. Those girls with the flower cart would make a great decal!

It's not cooling off here! very hot and we are having dust storms!

Tammy's in Love said...

A cute brunette is hard to find and yours is a doll! Love that wrapping paper too!

Carly said...

Just lovely Diane! Just love your stash!
Have a Suneday!
Carly

My Vintage Mending said...

I don't think I have a brunette in my stash either. She is darling...love love love your sweet paper stash...glad you are cooling off. Smiles..Renee

Cindy said...

What a great collection of vintage wrapping paper and seals. Love it!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

OMG look at all of those cute wrapping papers and gift sealers!!! I have never seen that many, I love vintage papers!!

Carol

Margaret said...

Love all your sweet, sweet stuff! Those brunettes remind me of how my Mom used to cut our bangs when we were little girls!

Sandy Michelle said...

Great wrap! I could sure use some in my art journals :)

Sandy xox

Diane @ The Checkered Apple said...

Hi Diane! Taking a quick look around and seeeing lots of fun going on here. I love all the vintage and will be back to see more...especially what you will be sharing on Thursday!