Sunday, August 19, 2012

My Next Project a Craft Challenge

I felt so honored to have been chosen
to be part of the Creative team
That Ms. Ele has put together...


Bit of Heaven Craft Challenge
I have been sent a supply kit
guest supplier:

Each artist is to "Create"
anything they are inspired to create
On Friday Aug 23rd we 
will all post our project...


I've been a fan of Eleanor's Blog for sometime
now, and I bet you will feel the same
stop on over and pay her a visit

With a name like that it can only be
a piece of Heaven


I will be a busy girl in the next few days
finishing my project
and on Thursday I will share...

Now this is going to be fun!

9 comments:

Creative Wings Boutique said...

I cant wait to see what fabulous creation you make...hugs

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Sounds fun! Every fall now, I'm reminded of the Sweet Six studio Art retreat that I joined when I first started up my blog. ♥

cindy said...

I love your blog! I’m a fan, now!

Cindy

My Vintage Mending said...

Diane these colors are exquisite. I can only imagine what you will dream up. Enjoy your fun...smiles...Renee

Theresa said...

Can't wait to see the finished project:) Have a blessed day, HUGS!

rosechicfriends said...

Hi Diane,
Oh you are so talented and will love this challenge. I participated in Julys challenge and had a blast.. Cannot wait to see what you do!
Be blessed,
Lorena

Celestial Charms said...

Hi Diane,
Such a pretty kit. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.
Maureen

vintage grey said...

Looking forward to your beautiful project!! Such pretty colors and goodies! xo Heather

Sandy Michelle said...

I can't wait to see what you come up with :)

Sandy