Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Project Challenge

Project Challenge Completed!


I took all the Wonderful Art Supplies from 


And created a Banner~


Thank you Eleanor
for giving me the opportunity
to be a part of your "Craft Challenge"

I've decided to get this mailed 
out to a dear blog friend Deb

she's going through a very difficult 
time right now her best
girlfriend is in the final stages of cancer
Stop by and give her some support

Thats the power that comes
with this great group of girlfriends
always there for love & support~

Hugs & Kisses,

5 comments:

vivian said...

how pretty your banner is! I know Deb will love it. so sweet of you to send it to her. A bunch of the girls sent banners to me recently and I love them all.. fun to have something from all our bloggy friends.
have a great day diane!
xoxo

Shirley Hatfield said...

What a lovely gesture! Deb is so sweet...I just know she will love the banner you made. I don't comment much, but I wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your adorable birthday and holiday characters! So very, very cute! =D

Creative Wings Boutique said...

oh hoe pretty....luv it diane...deb is a lucky lady

Creative Breathing said...

Diane, I was just coming here for images to use with a post I am doing about the experience of shopping with you mentioning in my first line, "dressed in my best winter coat and hat" and low and behold you have just posted the perfect photograph of your found Barbie. LOL! I had that very Barbie.
Deb will absolutely love this beautiful banner. You are so talented and such a good friend. Elizabeth

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Oh, Diane...
That is so very kind and sweet of you! I love the colors. It's lovely. I'll hang it with the other ones that I have! You have lifted my spirits and
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Warmly,
deb