Sunday, August 26, 2012

Saturday Night In the Studio

Hope you all had a great weekend
Today I spent the day 
enjoying the last days of Summer
Sun and Swimming
and Barbecue Turkey Burgers!


Saturday night I worked on a 
couple of Custom Birthday Tiles
I also got a few Christmas projects done
but I ran out of sunlight
I'll have to share those next week~


Hubby will be leaving Tuesday
to visit family and help his Mom and Stepdad 
re-locate to their new retirement home in Florida

I'll be holding down the fort
and closing that Escrow..
Helping my Mom with her House...
And spending my evenings in my Studio

I'll be keeping busy!
Well gotta go feed my friends dog and cats
we've been pet sitting for a whole month now
they return on Monday! That will be nice!

Have a Great Monday~

14 comments:

Tammy's in Love said...

What a cute merger of birthday sweet stuff! I'd like to buy a vowel...

vivian said...

busy girl! I bet those animals will be so happy to have their owners home.
I dont know about you, but I love when my hubby goes away! I love being home alone!
enjoy!!
xoxo
vivian

Mary Ellen said...

Diane what adorable birthday tiles!! What a great use for those old scrabble tiles- I have about 5 sets just sitting pretty in a glass jar but need to do something fun like this with them!

Shabby chic Sandy said...

So cute!

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

Hi Diane!
Thanks so much for visiting my blog even though I haven't been able to keep up lately. This summer has definitely been a test of patience with the kids home. Even as I write this, I can't concentrate because Mary's telling me one of her many, many, many, many stories.
I think once school starts my mind's gonna take a much needed nap.
Stop by and visit! Come see my redecorated art room!!!

craftyles said...

The birthday tiles are the cutest! I love that idea!It sounds like you'll stay busy while your Hubbys away. Have fun!

Celestial Charms said...

Hi Diane,
Love your birthday tiles. So creative!
Maureen

the wreath witch said...

what a nice touch for a birthday. you rock woman !

Nan said...

Awe love what you made here Diane. Have fun with those projects coming up!

Creative Breathing said...

Diane, are these ever wonderful! I was counting the tiles hoping E..... would fit. It barely does! Your previous post was wonderful. I think parties had an awful lot to do with the creations you make. Lucky us! E

Theresa said...

Love the tile creations:) Hope you have an awesome day today! HUGS!

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

oh my gosh...so so cute!

Beverly @ My Sew Sweet Studio said...

Love the way you used Scrabble tiles...so cute. I get so much done when hubby is gone. Miss him, but no cooking or cleaning up leaves more time for creating.

Daisy Pink Cupcake said...

Cute little projects!!
Daisy