Monday, August 13, 2012

Studio Monday

Pretty and Oh So Pink....


Well I've managed to complete
a few Keepsake Banners
And get them photographed
and added to my


These we're Inspired when I 
said yes to a swap with a fellow blogger...

Little did I know just how time consuming
they actually were going to be!

I'm just not satisfied  until
I've embellished and tweaked
the piece just they way I like!
One thing leads to another..

The mini rhinestones added to the 
kittens skirt was to cover up a tiny
pinhole in the crepe..
But then I liked the outcome so much 
I added the bling to the next!


 I'm not the kind of crafter to 
make two of anything quite the same

Not a good thing for mass sales...
but I sure have fun in the process


Today I'm home so I'm working
on getting a few other projects finished,
Happy Monday!
ox,

7 comments:

Laura Bray said...

Wow! How pretty. Love your blog.

donna said...

soooo pretty.
Hugs
donna

My Vintage Mending said...

So much happiness in a little space. I love them. Enlarged them in fact to get all your details...smiles..Renee

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Darling Christmas Kitty and now these too!!!Smiling!
Warmly,
deb

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

They are too cute! Love those little kitten faces, and your attention to detail is amazing!
Great Job!
Erica

stefanie said...

oh!!!! these are the CUTEST!!! ever!

The Pink Door said...

So darling!! Now if these don't sell, I give up on people!! LOL! These are just adorable :)