Friday, August 17, 2012

Sweet Glass of Lemonade

Todays Estate Sale was one stop Shopping...


I have a crazy Escrow that I'm working on and last night
it just got worse....

Some days I question myself do I want to be a realtor?

I knew when Friday morning came around I was going
to have to deal with a lot
of difficult situations..

I didn't sleep very well...


But when I did wake up 
so I guess I got a little sleep...
I said to my self..

"self.. you need to get out and go to that sale.."
"self... nothing is going to change one way or another
if you go or if you don't"

"I'll still have to deal with the crazy business stuff no matter what!"
So I went, and it turned out the dealer running the 
sale was a really nice gal, in fact one
that made a trade with me last year at a 
previous sale
I traded her one of my Halloween Ravens
for a pick of goodies at the sale..
Instantly we were bonded for life


So even though life was dishing me out lemons ..
This morning it turned into a nice big glass
of Sweet Pink Lemonade..


I'm going to play with these a bit before
I sell them...
Have a Great Saturday friends~
ox

19 comments:

Nan said...

Way to go my friend!!

Terra said...

Wonderful dolls and accessories, now you are ever so glad you went to the sale.

My Vintage Mending said...

I do hope you enjoyed that lemonade! It looks beautiful. Hope it all went well. Your sweet banner made its way here and it is beautiful...thank you so very much...smiles..Renee

Celestial Charms said...

Wonderful! I would love to play with them too. Just look at all their fabulous outfits!
Maureen

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

I am so happy you made lovely lemonade out of a bad situation....hope that drink was on the rocks!

Creative Wings Boutique said...

what an amazing find....so jealous....hugs
tabitha

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

I think my sister and I spent our entire youth playing with our Barbies. I've still got mine and the beautiful clothing made by my mother and our old neighbor. Someday I'll bring them out for a bloggy fashion show.

Good thing you dragged yourself out of bed to attend the sale!! Barbielicious!

Theresa said...

Good girl... enjoy playing with those dolls:) Have a blessed day, HUGS!

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

Oh, your making me want to go get mine out of the closet and play with mine!

craftyles said...

I'm glad you went to the sale. That always perks me up, and what cute dolls you found. I hope your Real Estate job goes smoother for you. HAve a great weekend!

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Oh Diane, I so would NOT want to be a realtor but just know I have always been so very, very thankful for mine! ♥

The Pink Door said...

I looove the Barbies, what a great find mom!! ox
..and the realtor stuff will come together, love you!

Protector of Vintage said...

Lovely dolls!!

My Vintage Studio said...

Good morning!
Sorry I have been visiting many blogs lately. Life has gotten in the way. :(
Your dolls are some wonderful finds.
Wishing you a wonderful week!
Hugs, Sharon

Cheryl said...

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeek! Such a box full of treasures! I love how they are all giving the "eye" to the one sitting to the far left. She must have farted or something lol
big hugs,
Cheryl

Dorothy said...

Oh, that Barbie with the bubble haircut and black dress....be still my heart! You did great! :-)
Dorothy

Recycled Rita said...

Oh my gosh, I think I had a few of those barbies! Thanks for stopping by my blog! You live not too far from me, I am just outside LA.
We are headed to Central, Ca next week and are spending our last nite in Ventura ( I love doing the thrifts, American Home and Garden and an italian restaurant on Main St- I think it's Coccino?)
Have a great week! karen....

vintage grey said...

Some sweet finds!! Wishing you a lovely week! xo Heather

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

OMG, Diane! I can't even tell you the memories you just brought back with these pictures! I had the Barbie with that short hair; I think mine was a brunette. I think I even had that case {one of several}. What a great find!