Saturday, September 8, 2012

A Little Project with Big Results

Little Gift Enclosures
to add that Special touch


I've had quite a few Custom orders
for my Birthday Posy Dolls
with requests to send directly to the Birthday Girl!
And that got me thinking what I really need
is a Birthday wish to enclose with it...


Last couple of evenings after work
I was going through my
vintage greeting card collection
and found just the perfect one!



So I scanned the little Birthday Card
and printed a sheet out..
rounded the corners, antiqued the edges
punched a hole in the corner added a pretty 
little ribbon...


And now each Paper Posy Doll


will be just a little more complete..
with a Birthday Wish...
I think it added just the touch I was looking for.

10 comments:

Shirley Hatfield said...

The perfect touch! I love the birthday girls...they remind me of the china girls and angels my grandmother had. We would add to her collection for her birthday month. I loved them...but they would never have lasted in our boisterous household! =D

vivian said...

I agree! perfectly adorable!
happy saturday!
xoxo

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

...so cute...quite a success!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Extra sweet touch! Just like YOU! Thank you so much for the Friendship tag. She is just so pretty and you know blue is my favorite color! (pink too), but mostley blue~LOL!
Warmly,
deb

Carly said...

Great idea, how lovely!
Carly

Shabby chic Sandy said...

So adorable!

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Diane,

Was great to discover your blog and many thanks for visiting me and following.
I am doing the same now.
Love the sweet paper posy dolls.

Happy Sunday
Hugs
Carolyn

jody said...

wow diane! perfect touch! love to get a birthday wish like that in the mail. you do a great job so cute and vintage! enjoy your day!

Theresa said...

Perfect:) Enjoy your Sunday dear friend, HUGS!

My Vintage Mending said...

These are absolutely darling. Your work is so beautiful...smiles..Renee