Monday, October 1, 2012

Last Saturday In September

Oh My Goodness Look at these
Little cuties all In A Row


I thought I would check In
and share some of the Vintage
Goodies I found this Weekend~
This beautiful Chunky Brooch
No missing stones and all prong-set


Bluebirds Anyone?
Gorgeous Pair of Pillowcases


Porcelain Figurine Powder Box
She's almost perfect
a little flea bite on her bodice


Sarah Coventry Brooch
with a Royal Twist


Now this Figurine is an
unusual one
Nurse with New Baby
Never seen one before!


Last sale  I found some
Mini Christmas Bulbs
Perfect for Holiday Crafting


Which I've already started!



Hope your Treasure Hunting went well,
I opted out of Estate Sales and just
mapped out Local Garage Sales,
like I've said before
"Everyone has something of Grandmas" 
that the've kept
and finally decide to put it out 
at Garage Sale prices no doubt! 

Happy Hunting!

16 comments:

Creative Breathing said...

Diane, The nurse figurine is so special. I have never seen one either. Ornaments! I am now on the hunt for them but they are not yet in our antique malls. Meri says I need 100 to make a wreath! That's a lot of vintage! Have a great week. E

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

such wonderful sights to see! Your pics cheered me up! I want to be packing but instead, I'm nursing a cold and a hurt back so I'm visiting lots of blogs today!

vintage grey said...

Such beautiful treasures! Love the bluebirds!! xo Heather

GardenofDaisies said...

So many pretty things, Both of the brooches are gorgeous! And I love the bluebird pillowcases. I collect those.

jeanetteann said...

Diane, they are all so really nice,I love them all. I used to sell Sarah Coventry many years ago it's so lovely. x

craftyles said...

Those pillow cases are to die for. Also love the figurines, especially the cute elves. You really hit the jack pot!

Cindy said...

You always find the best stuff! Those pillowcases are darling.

Theresa said...

Great finds! Love the brooches:) Have a blessed day, HUGS!

Blessed Serendipity said...

Your pixies and bluebird pillowcases are my favorite things from your latest finds.

xo
Danielle

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

Oh, the little elves on the love seat are adorable!!! And the pillowcases would look charming dressing up a vintage bed. You find the cutest things!

Pink Roses and Teacups said...

Hello Diane,

Love your garage sale goodies! Love the pillowcases, and the nurses statue. Love coming by to see what you have been up to!

Hugs,
Debbie

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Very sweet bluebird pillowcases!
Your pinecone snowman are so cute. Today I was spray painting pinecones that I have from my pine tree..made them "silver" tone!
Not sure what else I'll do with them! Maybe sell them! LOL!
Warmly,
deb

Corey Moortgat said...

oh my goodness, I love those little elfies on the couch! Time to start thinking about Christmas decorating!!

Creative Breathing said...

Hi Diane, When I come to visit your blog, I first see your profile page with lots of real estate sites. I hope this means the market is greatly improved in California and sales are good for you. Thanks for stopping by! Eliz (PS As I type I see pink Valentine glitter houses! Very cute!)

Red Gate Farm said...

LOVE those little pixies on that bench!

~Chris

Margaret said...

Oh how cool! I had those pixies in green on my bedroom shelf when I was a little girl. I wish I still had them. Love your posts! You make me smile :)
Maggie/Maggie's Lil' Fixins