Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Vintage Pink Crepe Paper

Well I was totally out of my
Pink Crepe Paper Ruffles
Imagine that...


So Monday afternoon out
came the sewing machine
and I proceeded to make yards of
this yummy stuff!

I've been also playing
with flocking
In fact these two Chenille & Paper 
Keepsakes have flocking added
to them..



The Pink Christmas Kitty
has pink flocking in her ears
and some white flocking to her fur!


Princess Birthday  Girl
has brown flocking to her hair
It really adds a little extra touch!
Just like the Vintage Flocked Greeting Cards.
I think I'm going to roll with this added
touch. A little more work but I really think it's
added something special~
What do you think?
Hugs, 


8 comments:

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Adorable. Love working with the "Tinyest" little things too.

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Do you have a ruffle attachment for your sewing machine? Mine stopped working and I miss it so much.

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Great touches!

vintage grey said...

So darling!! I love the sweet kitty! xo Heather

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

I just marvel at your attention to detail and had no idea you could create pleated crepe paper with your sewing machine! Genius!

vivian said...

I want to play at your house! sweet stuff goes on there!
happy day!
xoxo
vivian

craftyles said...

Those are adorable. I love all things flocked-it adds a nice vintage detail!

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Perfect tough for sure! I love flocking! You'll have to give me some tips. I've worked with it a little but wasn't happy with the results. ♥