Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Cardboard Vintage

Whimsical Cardboard  Vintage


I don't know about you but I sure
do love these little Cardboard Treasures


If you remember from my previous post
I was gifted a group of Vintage
Putz Christmas Houses


A few of them were in need of a little
extra love....


So I plugged in the glue gun and got busy!


And now these two have a second life!


It sure is fun up-cycling Time Worn Treasures~
We got the out-door lights up....
and I'm working on my mantle...

12 comments:

Sandi McLean said...

Oh my! Now they will have a lovely second life!!

acorn hollow said...

they look wonderful.
Cathy

very merry vintage style said...

They are so cute. Love all your pretty touches!
Mary

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

They are adorable! You've really given them new life! Have fun!

vintage grey said...

Such vintage pretties!! xo Heather

Creative Breathing said...

So glad you are feeling better today. I saw Putz houses in a store today, and they looked so ugly. It's amazing to think they can turn out this cute. I might have to have another look! E

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

We did the exact same thing today! Flipped Putz Houses! LOL
Isn't it fun? Yours are darling!
Great Job,
Erica :)

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Just charming :)

My Vintage Mending said...

Perfectly vintage now. Smiles..Renee

craftyles said...

They look great. You really brought them back to life. Love the add ons!

Sandy Camarda said...

OMG they are gorgeous! Happy December!

Sandy xox

Theresa said...

Beautifully decorated:) Have a blessed day, HUGS!