Monday, December 10, 2012

Handmade Gifts & My PINK Tree


This weekend I worked on some handmade Gifts


Vintage Inspired
Snow Globe Dome Ornaments
I made a few extra to add to


 Little Vintage Treasures 
added to each and then a bit of
Mica Snow~


They can be hung on your tree
or displayed ...


I was able to also take some time
and get my Studio tree up
and started decorating it...

There is NO way hubby would
want a PINK tree in the Living Room
Put thats cool with me
I'm loving it in my own space!


I have one more trip to my Moms to help
do a bit more packing..
She will leave California on Wednesday
Kinda bittersweet~

oxox,

13 comments:

Shabby chic Sandy said...

You are so creative--those snowglobes are darling :)

Carlene @ Organized Clutter said...

They are all really cute!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

The domes really show off the small vintage pretties! I love them! Enjoy your week and holiday fun!

Cindy said...

Your snow globes are really cute. You must have the most awesome stash of supplies to use on your projects!

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

I love the domes! You did a great job with them, and they're the perfect thing to showcase the little vintage things that we love!
Too Cute-
Erica :)

Pink Roses and Teacups said...

these are adorable Dianne! Your pink tree is so pretty too!

Hugs,
Debbie

GardenofDaisies said...

Your dome decorations look so pretty on your pink tree! Enjoy these days with your Mom.

Deborah said...

Your snow globes and tree are just wonderful!

Bee happy x

My Vintage Mending said...

That pink tree is darling and I love the globes...Enjoy your time with your mom...smiles..Renee

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Bittersweet indeed...
The little "cloche" ornies are too cute! Where do you find the time to create so many awesome treasures???
Warmly,
deb

Sandy Camarda said...

Such cute cloche ornis :) My pink tree is in my art room too.

Sandy xox

craftyles said...

The little ornaments are too cute. I haven't seen ones like this in blogland. Love your pink tree. Hope everything goes well with your mom.

Melanie said...

I LOVE your pretty pink tree Diane ! I also love everything about your pretty blog. I'm so happy to have found you/it !