Friday, December 21, 2012

Sharing My Love Vintage Christmas

Now this Post is Loaded with Pictures
of some of my Vintage Christmas Collectibles


I love Vintage Linens
I have a rather large collection of
Vintage Christmas Tablecloths


And Vintage Greeting Cards another one
of my favorites, and they are always
nice to add to your Holiday Decorating


Vintage Glass Bulbs
like jewels in a Bowl altogether..


Mercury Glass Tree Toppers
another Collection...


Some of my favorite Bottle Brush Trees


I grouped these Vintage & New items together
and they sit on my Bedroom dresser~


When I found a bag of Vintage Cards
with jingle bells all in a row
who would of guessed an instant collection!

Would love to take this time to
wish you all a Very Merry Christmas

13 comments:

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

I collect old bell card myself. It was always a tradtion for us to put bells on special presents..I do that to this day.
I collect all the things you showed with the exception of the mercury glass tree toppers...oh no!

Merry Christmas!

GardenofDaisies said...

Such beautiful vintage tablecloths! I love bottlebrush trees, too! The colored jingle bells are very cute. We (my sisters and I) have those on our childhood Christmas stockings.

busymartha said...

Merry Christmas to you also Diane! What lovely collections, make me feel all fuzzy and warm! You have great taste in vintage!

vivian said...

I love seeing some of your christmas treasures Diane. Ive always loved all your sweet little bottle brush trees. the pink are my fav!
I hope you have a delightful christmas with you family... with all those little adorable grandbabies! I know you will!
Merry Christmas!
xoxo
vivian

Sandy said...

Love all of it!!!! I wanted to stop by and wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas my friend! :)

Sandy

Celestial Charms said...

Hi Diane,
Lovely vintage Christmas trinkets. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas, and blessings for you and your family for the upcoming New Year.
Maureen

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS, sweet Diane!
Love all the vintage goodies.
Warmly,
deb

Pink Roses and Teacups said...

Love all of your vintage christmas goodies!! I would like to start a tablecloth collection myself. Blessings to you and your family. Have a very Merry Christmas!

Hugs,
Debbie

Cindy Bannon said...

Merry Christmas. Thanks for sharing your collections. Vintage is the best.

Cindy

Creative Breathing said...

Wishing you a Merry Christmas Diane. You have inspired me more than I can express this past year. Looking forward to creativity in the New Year. Elizabeth

VintageBettys said...

I would love to rumage through those Christmas tableclothes...I have two lovely ones but I need at least one more to say I have a collection right..tee hee..

Wishing you a Happy New Year :)

Jean Knee said...

so many beautiful things.

Hope your Christmas was awesome!

Creative Breathing said...

Wishing you a Happy New Year! Thank you for all that you have shared with us this past year! Elizabeth