Monday, December 3, 2012

Tis the Season...

Tis the Season for giving


I got back yesterday from the weekend
out at my Moms house~
Everything went well and Thank You
for the heartfelt comments
on my last post...
It really meant a lot that my bloggie buddies
took the time to give such words of encouragement..


After a good nights sleep I woke
today feeling much better..

But things got even better when the Post Girl
placed a large package on my porch today...

I wasn't expecting anything in the mail
but the package was addressed to me
When I opened the package it was loaded
with Vintage Christmas Treasures

A Holiday Christmas Village!
Gifted from a fellow Blogger Amy from


My heart melted... oh so kind..

And then when I went to the mailbox
another surprise!!

This beautiful handmade Ornament from the
sweet Miss Renee


And the gift from my Mom this tin
of Vintage Supplies for
all my Holiday crafting...


I don't have any Holiday Decorations out yet I've
been so busy with my Mom's move hope to catch up this week
and get the outdoor lights up for sure!

It's beginning to feel like Christmas
oxox,

14 comments:

Pink Roses and Teacups said...

Oh how sweet Dianne! Aren't blogging buds the best! I received a swap today from sweet Tammy over at Tammy's in Love. I offered to send her some BIG pinecones, and she sent me some vintage tags that she made. Awesome, made my day! Glad you liked your surprise!

Hugs,
Debbie

jeanetteann said...

How lovely,the little houses and trees and ornaments are. So pleased you are feeling better today. xx

Cindy said...

Wow, such wonderful gifts. Those houses are a treasure. I'm glad to hear things went well and hope you have a change to play with your new supplies soon.

vintage grey said...

What beautiful gifts!! So glad your weekend went well with your mom! Have a great week! xo Heather

My Vintage Mending said...

Glad to see you had a few mail goodies...we are thinking of you...smiles..Renee

acorn hollow said...

what wonderful gifts from your blog friends.
It must of really brighten your day.
Cathy

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Perfect gifts to lift your spirits! How very nice and thoughtful of those gals!
It is very hard when our parents need "help" that aging brings on.
Take care!
Warmly,
deb

Shabby chic Sandy said...

It sounds like the mailman is bring you Christmas early :) I got my sweet kitty yesterday and wanted to tell you I love it! :)

Blessed Serendipity said...

After reading your last post, I can see how these unexpected gifts brought a smile to your face and a warmth in your heart. Wonderful goodies to a deserving sweetie.

Danielle

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

Oh my gosh! I bet those packages really made your day! Blogging buddies are just the best!
Happy Holidays!
Erica :)

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

I'm so glad the move went well. There is nothing better than an unexpected surprize package in the mail, is there? I hope you get a chance to start your holiday decorating soon, but fear not, you're not alone. We've got the outdoor lights up and that's it!

Red Gate Farm said...

How wonderful to have such great "friends" in person or in blogland!

~Chris

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

AW! Glad you felt the love! I don't know Amy. I'll have to go meet her. ♥

polkadotpeticoat said...

Your vintage village is beautiful.......I'm off to visit more of your lovely blog!