Thursday, January 31, 2013

Maybe you can help....

Beautiful plush bump chenille
by the yard...


Now thats what I'm looking for...
I live just north of Los Angeles nice area with loads of
open space... but not many hobby shops around..

I 'm trying to find bump chenille and
 having not much luck..

so I thought maybe the best thing to do
is to put a "HELP" call out there to all
of my Blogging Buds..
It's a numbers thing....


If you have any of this in your stash of Vintage
Supplies or if you have a source that you know of
where I could purchase some please let me know...

Right now I'm looking for white 3" bump
but heck other pastel colors are
always a welcome in my Studio

If you want to do a trade whatever..
Keep your eyes peeled


Thank You friends~
Now back to my "Big Girl Job"

6 comments:

VintageBettys said...

I'm on the hunt:) I love your creations and your banner is so sweet:)

Shirley Hatfield said...

Paper Tales Etsy shop has vintage white chenille by the yard. =D

Red Gate Farm said...

I'll have to check around my shopping spots!

~Chris

Sandy said...

Diane,
Try this place...looks like really good prices!

http://www.consumercrafts.com/store/browse/catalog/basics-stems-bump-chenille

Pink Roses and Teacups said...

I have got my antennas up Dianne. I posted on my facebook page too. I wonder why this is so hard to find. The craft stores used to carry tons of it. Have a great weekend sweet friend.

Hugs,
Debbie

Blessed Serendipity said...

Hobbylobby.com has it if it doesn't have to be vintage.

Danielle