Friday, January 11, 2013

The People we love...

Valentines Day...
It's all about letting the people you love
know just how much you LOVE them...


I am so blessed to have so many
wonderful people in my life..
Family and Friends


My sister carrie and I were the 
Best of Friends growing up
We went and did everything together..
We still are very close but we live
miles apart..


Spending last Friday with these 3 Grand-peeps
made me think about how lucky
they are to have each other..


A night of play, dress-up, dinner
dancing and baking cookies
Making memories for life...


Our lives get so busy that we all
get caught up in the things that go wrong..

2013 I am going to make it a point
to Celebrate Life..
Let all the goodness snuff out the 
crazy life obstacles..

14 comments:

VintageBettys said...

That is the best thing to do celebrate all the good things in life! Memories are everything!

donna said...

What a sweet post. My sister and I got to grow up with our 2 cousin's we lived 2 blocks away from each other. We spent many hours at our grandmother's house do the same thing. My grandparents had the attic fixed up so we could play up there.
Hugs
donna

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love reading your sweet posts! Sure makes me miss my family! Enjoy your weekend! Have fun!

Margaret said...

I agree! Life is something we SHOULD celebrate. You especially should celebrate with those little darlings!

Simply Shelley said...

Sounds like a great plan. Those are some sweets grands...aren't they fun? I love having fun with mine :) Cute Valentines you made.....blessings

Cindy said...

Your Valentine girls are so cute. I love what you do with all the "stuff" you find. I'm doing a swap with Elizabeth, creative Breathing" and have to spend some time working on an idea I have.

vintage grey said...

A sweet post and your Valentine girls are darling!! Enjoy your weekend!! xo Heather

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Did you make those? They are adorable!! Your grand babies are adorable! Bet this Friday was a little quieter!

Carol

Creative Breathing said...

This is such a sweet post Diane. You've got some real Valentines there!
I wanted to tell you I didn't get a chance to make something to go with your little Valentine I am sending you, but you are first on my list for Easter.
You always inspire me Diane, and I count you as one of my blessings! Elizabeth

Theresa said...

Oh yes, I will be joining you in celebrating life:) One day at a time! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

Jess said...

I love your artwork! Found your Flickr stream today and was in awe of your creativeness. Thank you for so much inspiration!

craftyles said...

Sounds like a great goal. The valentines are adorable and your grands are too!

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

...and we are still best of friends! Get Well Soon...sister!

vivian said...

thats a good plan Diane! Celebrate life.. I try to most of the time... somedays its so easy and somedays its a little harder! lol
have a great week!
keep celebrating!
xoxo