Friday, February 22, 2013

Hello Spring Where are You?

hear it's blowin and snowin
in all parts of our world today..

Just a little chilly here in California
absolutely nothing to complain about!

I thought I would give you some serious
Springtime Colors to brighten up your day~


I've got all the Springtime goodies out
and I've been busy creating ...
in fact last night I was in the Studio until midnight.
My day was way too busy with My Real Estate job


But once the sun went down..  the Ducks
Easter Bunnies and Kittens came out to play!





 Even Vintage Chenille Chicks
came out of their box for the Photo Shoot!
Aren't they the best?


So this weekend I'll be 
in the Studio bending and gluing
bump chenille..


Creating more Springtime Sweetness


I might go to a few yard sales on Saturday morning
but if I can't get myself out of bed then
the local Thrift Shops will work...


And then Sunday I've got to show property to a client...


But once that's done you'll be 
able to find me right here..


Have a Great Weekend~
oxox, 

14 comments:

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Your Easter stuff is so cute--it will be here before you know it!

vivian said...

everything you make is soo cute diane! love seeing all the springy things. Im right there with ya!
Have a great weekend!
xoxo

Cindy said...

Your lovely spring time cuties are so inspiring! I just love spring, but it is freezing here in IN. Though I did see a robin the other day!

craftyles said...

Looks like a springtime wonderland over there. Such cuties. Hope you have good luck at sales or the thrift stores!

A Vintage Fairy said...

I love your pretty Easter babies! So adorable! Have a great week end!

Dorothy said...

Oh my goodness, how pretty! I just want to sit and look at your beauties all morning!
Have a great week-end,
Dorothy

vintage grey said...

So sweet and darling! I adore that cute duck!! Have a lovely weekend!! xo Heather

VintageBettys said...

So much Easter cuteness going on
here!! I can't wait until Spring gets here :)
Have a great weekend Diane

Laura

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

You have been a busy, busy girl! Your adorable creations are begging for spring to come to town. :)

Elizabeth Andrus said...

Seriously Diane, everythingis wonderful! I hope there is something left as I head to your shop. Enjoy your Sunday. E

Diane said...

Simply wonderful. I was just starting to get Easter decorating on the brain and now I have just had a little bit of inspiration! Lovely post my friend. Diane

Patti said...

Oh, I just love to visit your sweet little creations. The pastel colors and little touches are just precious. I just love Spring and Easter-time!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love seeing your crafting area...filled with sweet things for Spring!

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

SO many sweet and adorable creations!! I adore them all! :) xo Holly