Sunday, February 17, 2013

Walk Don't Run...

Hey Bloggy Friends
I thought I would take a few minutes ...


To share some weekend finds with you..

The Easter Window Clings are just too cute for words
and when I spotted them at Dollar Tree I knew 
I had to snag a couple sets..


The little felt Easter Decorations
were at Joann's yesterday I ran
in there to pick up some ribbon and spotted 
great detail 
$2.99 and with another 20% off not bad


And again at the Dollar Tree 
eeekkkk .. just so cute and very vintage looking stickers
Actual Photographic images..
Well hope you get as excited has I did
Now I'm off to make some goodies
for a Party at my sisters..
Have a Happy Sunday~

14 comments:

Sandy said...

Hi diane!

I got the cuties from Joann's, I need to hit the Dollar Tree! Thanks!

Have a great weekend!

Sandy

vivian said...

here comes peter cotton tail hopping down the bunny trail.. right into all of our shopping carts and craft rooms! lol!
happy sunday!
xoxo

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

Ahhh so many cute things! What is it about stickers? lol childhood memories I think!
Have fun creating Diane.
Erica :)

Carlene @ Organized Clutter said...

Are you going to use the clings for the windows or for crafts?

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Your finds are adorably cute! Easter is early this year! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for your nice comment, Diane!

Patti said...

I just love bunnies and chicks! We moved to the country this year, and we have soooooo many cottontails! Does that count?

Cindy said...

Well, it sounds like several of us will be heading off to Joann's this week:)

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Great finds, now you have to get hoppin and creating!

Carol

vintage grey said...

Suc cute finds! Love the felt decorations! xo Heather

Theresa said...

Too cute:). Have a blessed day. Hugs

VintageBettys said...

Don't you just love the dollars stores :) You never know what you're going to find.

Pink Roses and Teacups said...

Too cute Dianne!!! Love the dollar stores!!! Happy creating!

Hugs,
Debbie

craftyles said...

Cute, cute, cute. I'm off to the dollar Tree to see if I can find some treasures too.

Elizabeth Andrus said...

Diane You always let us know about the best finds. I'm going to convince my husband to let me run into JoAnn's on our outing tomorrow. Thanks!E