Wednesday, March 6, 2013

A Special Somebody...

There is this little Girl..
who is turning 2...


And a very special friend
wanted something different and Custom
to bring to her Party this weekend..


All it took was a convo to me
via my Etsy Shop
with her "Special Request"


And there you have it  "Victoria" 
Custom Personalized Tile
and a Sweet Paper Posy "2" Year Old!


Now let's get this party started!
If you are in need of something
Sugar Sweet.. just shoot me
an e-mail... I LOVE Custom Orders!


11 comments:

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

How very sweet and cute!! I just love those that you make! :) xo Holly

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Very, very sweet!
Looks like my first comment arrived before you were done with your post. :)

I really should make some of these for my GG's!

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

They couldn't be cuter! Boy it sure has been hard to find a scrabble game at the thrifts! I need more tiles!
Great Job! :)
Erica

vivian said...

Diane, YOur customer is going to be so happy ! who wouldnt be?
such a lucky little girl who receives this gift!
xoxo

E said...

What a cute gift and lucky little girl )

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Oh my gosh she is adorable!!!! and the scrabble name plate is soooo cute!

Carol

RetroSandie said...

Just adorable!!!!

Jean Knee said...

so sweet :)

Pink Roses and Teacups said...

Adorable Dianne!! Oh how I wish I knew you when my girls were little!! I have two grandsons, but no more little girls. :(

Hugs,
Debbie

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Darling, of course...I would expect nothing less!