Monday, March 11, 2013

Bring on the Sunshine!

Yes it's looking and feeling a lot more
like Spring...
The Sun is out here in California!


I made a quick pit stop at our local Thrift
the other day and I came home with this 
Sweet Vintage Vase..

Eeeekkk... Pink and an Elephant way too cute!


Not sure if you fellow bloggers spotted these
flowers at Target can be found in the $1 section
a great addition to your supplies


And an update on my new found dollhouse..
New Interior paint...


A more subtle blue color paint
on the exterior... yet I still have to do something
with the PINK Roof...


The Interior steps have been put in place and now
I'm looking for a front door and a window
and then on to decorating....

 keeping in mind this has to be
totally little grand-peep friendly..

I'll keep you updated
with the progress...
Thanks for popping by~

Hugs,

16 comments:

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

Oh my gosh, the dollhouse is really coming along! What a find that was. And so was the elephant planter!
I had to buy some of those little flowers at Target too! I hope they start to realize how much we want crafty stuff there!
Erica :)

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

You're having such fun with the dollhouse! It's so pretty in the new colors! Have fun!

Carly said...

Hi Diane! What fun, a quick stop to the thrift store! Pink ele planter is too sweet! What a find! I cant wait to have a few minutes to hit the thrift store! Twins sure keep me busy! Their such a joy! Your doll house is looking good! ;)
xoxo Carly

VintageBettys said...

Hello Diane,
I can't wait to see what you do with the house! That planter is also very cute :)

Jeanette Ann O'Donnell said...

Lovely find. The doll house is going to look amazing judging by that little piece of shabby wallpaper I spied. x

vintage grey said...

Your doll house is so cute! Can't wait to see it finished! Have a lovely week! xo Heather

vivian said...

your little grand peeps are going to have the best time with that doll house when it gets finished. You will too, I'm sure!
keep us posted!
have a great day
xoxo

Protector of Vintage said...

Love the doll house so far!!

Cindy said...

What fun to do a doll house! It's going to be so cute, I'm sure. Great find with the planter.

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Your remodeling project is coming along quite nicely! ♥

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Your doll house is so cute! I can't wait to see it again! And your planter is adorable that you found! :) Happy Tuesday! xo Holly

Blessed Serendipity said...

Love the trims and I am exciting to see how the dollhouse is coming along. I sit a bit of vintage wallpaper - eek!

xo Danielle

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

I just know that your doll house will be AWESOME!!!
Very sweet "Victoria" that you made.
Hoping that this will be a great year in the real estate market for you.
Warmly,
deb

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

Cute little flowers from Target that only you would spot! I need to pay more attention.

Your dollhouse is going to be nothing short of a work of art when you are finished with it. I can't wait to follow your progress along the way.

Enjoy your lovely weather!

craftyles said...

I am loving the dollhouse paint job. I cant wait to see more!

Corey Moortgat said...

Ooh, what a pretty dollhouse! Love the vintage wallpaper you've got laying inside- can't wait to see what you do with it!!