Sunday, April 7, 2013

Getting Back in the Groove!

So sorry I've been missing in action..
it was very busy leading up too and 
right after Easter Sunday...


Not only did I have a couple of stressful Real Estate
transactions going on but I also caught the
nasty cold/ flu bug twice!

I did get out Saturday morning and hit a couple
local sales... I'm still not feeling totally well
but I was going stir crazy!


The fabric at the top is a new found treasure!
Hey I really never tried scanning fabric.. 
but I love the outcome, I might have to 
go back and get more!

The sweet vintage plastic toys were in
a zip lock bag for 25 cents!

And I scored a box of Vintage
patterns


The whole box for $5




I'm back in the Studio working on some
Birthday Goodies...
and then some Wedding Creations!


This beautiful plush bump chenille
is enough to get me inspired!


Oh and I must not forget to share this wonderful
altered Vintage Baby Planter from my
dearest friend Elizabeth...
and her timing was perfect!
I needed a perk!!
Now this one is not getting packed away
with Easter but staying out all year long!


Have a Wonderful week!
and a big thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,


19 comments:

VintageBettys said...

I hope you start feeling better! I love that fabric it is so sweet :)and all of those little toys 25 cents...what a bargain!

Valarie said...

Diane....I am glad that you had a nice Easter. I finally got a new computer, so I can leave comments without struggling with the keyboard on my phone. Yay. Have a fabulous week. xxoo Valarie

Nan said...

What darling scores you have there I am jealous. Hope you are on the mend now Diane.

vivian said...

such fun stuff! I love the little plastic toys.. and of course, I Love the kitten banner.. sooo cute!
hope youre feeling better soon.
xoxo
vivian

Dorothy Crutchfield said...

Awesomely sweet patterns. You did good!
Dorothy

Carly said...

What fun patterns you found! So looking forward to the tag and estate sales!
xoxo Carly

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

I thought it was pretty wrapping paper,not fabric! It's darling.
Fun smalls! Nice patterns!
Feel better and happy that real estate is picking up for you!
Warmly,
deb

Cindy said...

Good to see you back. Hope you are feeling better. You got some really great things. I love those old patterns. Have a great week!

craftyles said...

You found some treasures-I love the dollhouse furniture. Cute planter from Elizabeth. I hope you are feeling better soon!Can't wait to see your new crafts.

A Vintage Fairy said...

Wow, what wonderful treasures! I LOVE the fabric!! Darling!

Have a great week.
Kim

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

What wonderful finds!! Love the little toys and all those vintage patterns! The pattern with the horse, looks sooo cute!! :) Glad you're feeling better! Happy new week, xo Holly

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

I get you about getting out even though you're not feeling well. Life must go on!!

The fabric you found is so CUTE! I scan all my favorite fabrics now and wish I would have discovered the idea sooner.

Lucky you with that altered lamby! I've yet to see a lamb planter in person. ♥

GardenofDaisies said...

Sorry you haven't been feeling well, but hopefully that is all behind you now. Looks like you hit the vintage pattern jackpot. Can't wait to see what you do with all your new finds. The prettyfied Lambie that Elizabeth made for you is so sweet. I have a little vintage lamb planter that I do use... it looks really cute filled with flowers for Easter and baby showers.

Patti M said...

Diane, you always score the prettiest things!! i love crafting with vintage pattern images..thank you so much for sharing them. I thought you had scanned some vintage wrapping paper...I was so surprised it as material..so cute...I always leave your blog smiling...everything is just so pretty!...have a lovely evening...hugs patti m :)

Blessed Serendipity said...

Such cute finds! I always love to see the cute things you find and make. Hope you have a happy and fun week.

xo Danielle

Perfectly Printed said...

Love the patterns! Oh and your decorated planter! I'm a new follower! chris

VintageBettys said...

That lamb planter is also very cute....who is the maker of that sweet little guy ?

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Great finds ....adore the patterns....take care of yourself and feel better soon!

Red Gate Farm said...

Wow, just .25 cents? Lucky you! I'd have paid that for just one item :)

~Chris