Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Springing Into Spring!

Well now that I'm feeling much better
I'm  back to burning the midnight oil
working in my Studio in the evenings..


My latest projects my Banners
Each one with with a
Paper Posy Doll to add
a bit of extra sweetness......


I made a few of these a few months
back and sold them all so I've decided to
work on a few more to add to the Shop


Birthday Banner Keepsakes


And a few more 
Paper Posy Dolls

These 2 sold so I better get busy over here!



Oh remember that darling fabric I found
a couple of weeks ago?
After scanning the fabric I printed
it out on card stock turned out pretty
darn cute!
Now I'm thinking about just how to use it
in one of my Creations!


And this Pink Hull Kitty Planter
was gifted to me from my girlfriend
she found it at a local garage sale
great condition for 25 cents


Thank you all for stopping by
life has sure gotten busy..
Not complaining but I really would like
more play time... I'm sure you agree!

ox,

14 comments:

Valarie Kraft said...

I love your banners....so adorable!! xxoo Valarie

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love your pretty Spring girls and that precious kitty! I'm glad you're feeling better! Sweet hugs!

Elizabeth Andrus said...

Diane, I am so glad you are feeling yourself again. Your midnight oil has surely paid off as these Birthday Banners are exceptional! You are an original artist! E

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Those birthday banners are adorable!

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Super cuteness is resulting from that midnight oil! ♥

Cindy said...

Those banners are so cute! How clever to scan the fabric to make paper dolls. I would never have thought of that!

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Your birthday banners are just gorgeous!! So many pretty details! :) And those little kitties too! :) Happy Thursday! xo Holly

Dorothy Crutchfield said...

Glad you are feeling better. Your banners are awesome, Love them!

Theresa said...

Oh my goodness... PRECIOUS! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

delidiva said...

i love your little dollies. sometimes i think, i could do that, then i chicken out and don't try. i do love your creations. thank cheri

Nan said...

Diane I love your sweet birthday banners what a wonderful idea that is! You do such a whimsical and charming job on them too like no other.

Holly Loves Art said...

So darn cute... they just get cuter and cuter and I can tell you love making each and every one!

craftyles said...

Those are such sweet banners and little dolls. You are so talented!I know what you mean about playtime-we want more!

Jean Knee said...

they all look so sweet