Thursday, May 16, 2013

Where Have I been

Was Gifted some yummy Vintage 
goodies from my dear friend...


Look at how some of the buttons cleaned up
that darling Western Tin was packed full!


Made a few more Paper Posies for my Shop...


Did a little TLC yard maintenance
in and around our pond~
managed to get a splinter... ouch!


babysat for this beautiful couple...


two of our sweet grand-peeps
never have to twist my arm, I love it!


Spent Mothers Day afternoon at Zuma Beach...

 splurged...
and upgraded to an iphone
and now I can text...


Bought myself a pair of cute and
comfy shoes....


And now I'm looking into getting a haircut!


I've got a busy weekend planned
how about you?

9 comments:

acorn hollow said...

great gifts and really cute children. the beach looks fun
Cathy

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

WOW, very nice friend! I've been busy for my garage sale that was today. Made just over 400. Still have lots of stuff left! Play money for the summer with my grandgirl!
Tomorrow is my paid fun Vintage Cottage day!
Happy weekend!
Warmly,
deb

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What a beautiful couple and sweet kids! Love your new shoes and cute look. I got my hair cut today...just a trim. Feels so good! Sweet hugs!

Carly said...

Love the midge bag and vintage tin of buttons! ;) Have a great weekend!
xoxo Carly

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

What a lovely post! Love all those pretty buttons and the vintage tin!! My sis and mom just got their hair cut, I've been trying to grow out mine...but seeing theirs is so tempting! Lol. Have a beautiful weekend! xo Holly

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

What a cute tin AND buttons galore! I see lots of jars of buttons here and there but they are never in the colors I want.

Oh I would so love to go to the beach! I dream about it all the time. ♥

HollyC said...

Love the gifts! Your friend was so sweet! Buttons are so much fun. I also love your pond! That is my goal this year, goldfish pond. A trip to the beach? What fun! Have a wonderful night, Holly

Jean Knee said...

you sure have been busy girl. My weekend has no plans yet.

Cindy said...

You have been busy! Love those buttons. And your grandkids are so cute. Have a great weekend!