Sunday, June 2, 2013

A Very Fun Brave Birthday Party

What a Wonderful Birthday Party
Our Miss Amelie is now 5 Years Old


And her Mommy went all out finding so
many fun things to create. Making it a
Very Special BRAVE Birthday Party


Our daughter always surprises me with her
Party Themes! So much detail!


All the party Girls had so much fun
(the 3 on the left are my grand-peeps)


Sweet Handmade Birthday Cards
from Amelies friends...


It was a Great Way to spend my
Saturday afternoon...


Hope you enjoyed your weekend~
Hugs,

5 comments:

Patti M said...

Like mother like daughter...it's clear your daughter gets her craftiness from you...such a cute party! I especially love the marshmallow arrows.....have a great week...hugs Patti M :)

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

Three granddaughters! How fun! We just spent yesterday at our grandson's 2nd birthday party. They grow up so fast!

vivian said...

kid birthday parties are so much for to do. looks like your sweet girl had a good time.
I cant even imagine one of mine turning 5 yet... still a few more years... It will come all too soon I'm sure!
have a great week
xoxo

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

Brave! What a great theme. I bet the girls had so much fun. My 4 year old niece has ditched Ariel, and is now obsessed with Merida!
Erica :)

Sandy C said...

Happy belated birthday to her. She is growing so fast!

Sandy xo