Sunday, July 7, 2013

I'm on a Fundraising Mission...

Well let me explain my post title
yes I am on a fundraising mission 
right now...


And not for any organization but for myself...
I'm not sure where to start 

I've been recently diagnosed with Endometrial Cancer
good news it's in the early stage..
Bad news I have NO Medical Insurance..
I'm one of those with a pre-exsisting condition
that has made insurance un-affordable 

I need surgery and with any cancer
the sooner the better...

Getting cash prices from any hospital
requires all costs be paid up front
So thats were the fundraising comes in
I have set up a Donation Page to help offset/ assist
with my medical expenses
and more detail about my situation
(Also on top of my my sidebar)

This is really difficult for me I'm a very positive
person and just having to talk about this and 
share it with others is rough...



I consider myself to be healthy and stay on top
of routine check-ups
So it's all a bit of a shock...

I've got the Best Doctors and great family support
I cannot wait to look back on this....
Thanks for taking the time to  stop by...
And I would be grateful for any donation
No amount is to small ..
Thanks for your generosity support,
thoughts and prayers.

Love

7 comments:

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Girl, I hate to hear this hard news but I'm rooting for you and I'm here for you! I'm glad you felt that you could count on us to help! I went to your donation page but only saw a paypal option. I'll try again.

HUGE hug and prayers! ♥

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Sweetie, I'm still having trouble with the donation page. They say you don't have to go through paypal but it doesn't link to any other option...

Pink Roses and Teacups said...

Oh Dianne, I am so sorry to hear this. I was thinking that someone had hacked into your FB and posted that terrible news. I guess not, because it's here too. :( Prayers are coming your way, and hope that you can recieve the money you need.

Hugs,
Debbie xo

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Oh, Diane....
I'll be praying for you. I'm sorry to hear that you don't have insurance...I'll pray that you will have more than enough!
Nice photo of you and your hubby!
Take care!
XO
deb

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I am so sorry you are going through this, Diane. I will keep you in my prayers sweet friend. Sending you hugs and love.

HollyC said...

Oh Diane! I am so sorry to hear this news! It hit me like a ton of bricks. I am so thankful that it was caught early! You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers! Take care, Holly

ps. I love the picture of you and your husband.

www.WildOliveKids.etsy.com said...

I know this is late but my husband had Lou Gehrigs disease and was able to get insurance thru this website
https://www.pcip.gov/Whos_Eligible.html

for a reasonable amount. It was a lifesaver for me. Maybe it could help you.