Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Thank You~

Just Checking in ...


I want to thank you personally for your support! 

I have been reminded lately that there are times in our lives we need to count on others 
when we just can't do it (whatever "it" is) ourselves!  It's hard to ask for help, 
letting people in on the problems in our lives,  it's humbling!  

People I don't know have contributed and words can't express my humility 
at everyone's support. Your gift of support brings me
 Hope and Faith when needed most! 

Thank you!  


4 comments:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Diane, I am so sorry to hear your news. I am praying for you. May healing and blessings flow to you! Twyla

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

We got your back sis!!

Jeanette Ann O'Donnell said...

Diane,I can only offer my prayers at this difficult time for you. Hugs

vintage grey said...

Dearest Diane,
I will be sending you prayers for healing and strength!! Many big hugs and lots of love to you, xo Heather