Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The Pinks Bring Smiles

I wanted to share a few of my
latest finds... This oh so PINK and
oh so sheer Vintage Ladies nightie and robe


And guess what this is not a small size
like most Vintage clothes I find

A sweet PINK dotted swiss
little girls Dress~


Is it not just dreamy?


I scored this large glass jar for 
Studio storage.. I just had to give the lid
a quick coat of PINK spray paint!


This is one of my favorite to go to paints
I usually have one can on hand!


I got a few items from a local Estate
a week ago and in the box was
this charming PINK teacup and saucer
I think today I will enjoy a cup of tea in it!


An update on my health...
My surgery is scheduled for August 1st
Again a big thank you for all your support
Please continue to keep little ol' me in
your thoughts and prayers ..

It's strange how small I feel
when I have no control of whats going
on with my body...

What I do have control over is staying positive
and surrounding myself with good people
and doing my best to keep stress down
to a minimum..


Choosing to be Happy~
oxox,

8 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I'm keeping you in my prayers and I'll make a note of Aug 1st. I know it's scary but you'll do great my friend. I love that pink gown and robe and the precious little dress! What fun finds! Sweet hugs!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Diane, I am praying for you and am glad to know the date of surgery has been set. Thanks for the update:). Love, Twyla

Sherri B. said...

Ooohh, I love that pretty nightie, quite a find indeed!

I'm so glad to hear you have a date for your surgery, it will be so nice to have that behind you.

Keep up the positive attitude, I found it to be a must when I was going though my procedures.

You remain in my thoughts and prayers, sweet Diane. xxoo

Laurie said...

I am definitely thinking positive thoughts for you! And I love that pink gown, will you be modeling it for us one day? :)

HollyC said...

Diane, I have been praying for you and your family daily. Thank you so much for the update. The little girl's dress is just adorable! What wonderful finds and in pink too!

GardenOfDaisies said...

Diane, sending hugs and prayers your way. Keep thinking about pretty pink things and keep your chin up.

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Nothing like pink to help you stay happy and positive!

You must be relieved to have a date set for your surgery. I'm praying for you! ♥

Laura Adams said...

Lovely post! Still praying for you...hope everything is going well.