Monday, October 21, 2013

A week in Florida

Just returned from our Vacation..
Before all my medical issues we had planned
a Vacation to visit family..


We were determined to keep those plans
and once I got my Doctors ok
Off we flew to Florida 


The weather was ideal not too hot
and low humidity..


Loved all the little towns we visited
Had a great time enjoying the white sand beaches
Didn't do much shopping ...
Just lots of rest and relaxation

Can you imagine riding this PINK
scooter around town..


This light fixture was in a friends 6th floor
condo overlooking the ocean yikes
I could get used to that lifestyle!


Now that I'm back home time to work on projects
around the house that I was limited from
doing because of my surgery..
just added a little fall color to my front flower bed..

Thanks for stopping by..
oxox

10 comments:

Cindy said...

Glad you were able to have some time away. You deserved it! Can't wait to see what you have in mind for Christmas crafting:)

Laurie said...

Good for you! Looks like you had a much needed break! Hope you're having a great fall! :)

Valarie Kraft said...

I am so happy that you got to have a much needed vacation. I have a package for you....i promise to mail it off soon.
xxoo Valarie

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Yay! Glad the doc gave you the okay!

Happy creating! ♥

Chris at Red Gate Farm said...

Happy you could make this much needed vacation!

~Chris

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Hi Diane! I'm so glad you had this time of refreshing. I've been thinking about you a lot lately and I'm so happy you are doing well. Twyla

The Polka Dot Closet said...

So glad you had a good time! Wow love the light fixture!

Carol

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

Hi Diane- I'm so happy to hear that you were able to take a little vacation with the doctors OK! I hope you're feeling better and better each day.
Yes! That pink scooter looks darn cute and like so much fun!
Erica :)

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I can't tell exactly where you went but I'm glad you came down here and had fun. The weather has been fabulous and looks like you had a good time. Sweet hugs, Diane

Curtains in My Tree said...

My friends have gone back to Florida for the winter I am so jealous LOL
you looked sweet standing there in the ocean with your man