Friday, October 25, 2013

Holiday Crafting 2013

Holiday Christmas Crafting


Little Holiday Angel ornaments have come to life
in the Studio ....


It all started when I purchased this bag
of angel heads from a seller on Etsy
a few weeks back..


I got a fantastic deal..
each one already had a hanger on their
head to affix to a Christmas tree..

so all I had to do was add
a small round ornament for their body
give each one arms and legs
 using chenille pipe cleaners

A little fluff for a skirt
some holiday Bling and 
there you have it!


Now I've got to dig out a Tree to display them
and then ready to Head to the Shop~
Hows your Holiday crafting coming along?

15 comments:

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

Aw, so cute! "bag of angel heads" made me laugh. ♥

Theresa said...

SOOOOOOOO cute:) Love all of those sweet creations! Have a blessed weekend dear friend, HUGS!

Cindy said...

So cute! I haven't started Christmas yet, though I did buy some mini bottle brush trees yesterday:)

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

I LOVE their little faces!
Warmly,
deb

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Oh how cute and sweet they all are!!! :) Hope you have a great weekend! xo Holly

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

How cute they are with their little candy cane striped arms and legs!

Musings from Kim K. said...

Absolutely precious. Their little candy cane stripes make them extra special.

GardenOfDaisies said...

Diane, these are adorable!!

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Those are adorable, Diana! I love how you took the angels and made them into something your own! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Patti said...

Oh so cute! Love the tiny Christmas trees!

craftyles said...

Just adorable. Love the way you displayed them too!

vivian said...

LOVe them Diane!
Ive not even really thought about christmas crafting yet!
but it is about that time!
happy Sunday!
xoxo
vivian

pat griffith said...

your an inspiration I need to pull out the Christmas goodies .

Laurie said...

Love the color combo on these, so cute! :)

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

Your girlie ornaments are great Diane! I just saw them on Pinterest last night!
I found several bags of spun heads a few weeks ago too. So much fun!
Let the Holiday Creating begin!
Erica :)