Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Filling the Shop with Christmas

Well I must say I'm a little slower
this year with getting Christmas Goodies
in my Etsy Shop...


But in August when I had my surgery and
was home recovering I didn't have a clue
how I was going to get my Holiday
Craft Tubs down from the attic!


And the healing process after surgery yikes!
Let's just say I wasn't sure if and when
I was going to want to plug in the old glue gun!


It's amazing how comforting it is to be
feeling myself again, I have so much to be
Thankful for this Thanksgiving...


All my dear friends and family that were
and still are so supportive and caring..

I'm a very Happy 59 year old daughter, sister, wife,
mother, stepmother, aunt, grandma and friend....
(yikes 59 scary)





Very Thankful to have been blessed
with such a loving Mom not only to me
but to my other 6 siblings

I love you Mom oxox

Wishing you all a Very
Thankful Thanksgiving~

14 comments:

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

So glad to see all your pretty and sweet creations! I will have to go take a look! And so nice to hear your doing better :) Have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving!! xo Holly

Theresa said...

Good for you, getting your groove back:) Love these sweet creations! You and I are the same age! Not a bad age at all:) Great picture of you and your Mom! Have a blessed day dear friend!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

You and your Mom are both such lovely ladies! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your sweet family!

Holly- Cutie Pie Cottage said...

It's amazing how slowly time seems to go when you're trying to recuperate vs. having fun!
Glad you're able to heat up that ole glue gun!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

You look GREAT!! Love the photo of you and your Mom!
Darling Christmas creations!
Happy Thanksgiving, Diane!
XO
deb

Cindy said...

I am so happy to hear you are feeling better! And being able to craft again probably makes you feel even better. I know that getting into my craft room and messing with all my stuff can make me good even if it's just been a bad day at work:) Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!
Cindy

harriette said...

Im so happy to hear you are feeling good to do the things you love!
Happy Thanksgiving!

Rose Garden Romantic said...

Hello Diane! So glad you are feeling a lot better! There is nothing more fun for girls like us than to create, so I'm happy you feel up to it now! Love the photo of you are your mama! Happy Thanksgiving!
Michelle

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

I'm so glad your surgery was a success and you've recovered and are back to doing what you love. Lovely photo of you and your mom, and you look much younger than 59!!

Happpy Thanksgiving!
xo, Vickie

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

You're gorgeous inside and out! So happy to hear things are going better. You deserve it. : )
Jill

vivian said...

YOu certainly have had quite a year this past year! I'm glad your feeling your old (YOUNG) creative self again. your creations always make me smile!
We all have so much to be thankful for.
have a lovely weekend my very beautiful friend!
xoxo
vivian

Candy Pop said...

Wonderful things, I'm glad to read you are getting better. Love the cats!

Jean Knee said...

so great to see you back. You and your mom look so great together.

Curtains in My Tree said...

I hope all is well with you we haven't heard from you in 2 weeks now?
Just thinking of you xoxoxoxo prayers